Testopel and/or other TRT pellets? | FerrariChat

Testopel and/or other TRT pellets?

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by parkerfe, Apr 10, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. parkerfe

parkerfe F1 World Champ

Sep 4, 2001
    Cumming, Georgia
    Full Name:
    Franklin E. Parker
    Has anyone tried them? A friend of mine got them compounded by Designer Drugs a few months ago and his muscle definition has increased substantially in a very short period of time.

2. Xcheckme

Xcheckme Formula 3

May 10, 2011
    Tampa Bay
    Full Name:
    Lukas
    Why not just use injections? Much easier to dose and adjust dosage if needed. 75 mg per pellet (provided that is still the dosage they use) is really quite a low amount of test.

3. parkerfe

parkerfe F1 World Champ

Sep 4, 2001
    Cumming, Georgia
    Full Name:
    Franklin E. Parker
    You can get 200mg pellets from a compounding pharmacy like Designer Drugs. My friend got 1200mg from six 200mg pellets. From my research, the pellets give you a steady dose without the spikes that you get from injections, gels and patches, which reduces the amortization of testosterone into estrogen. I just can't decide if I want to give it a try?

4. Xcheckme

Xcheckme Formula 3

May 10, 2011
    Tampa Bay
    Full Name:
    Lukas
    Makes sense - however if you use injections with a long ester, or alternatively with a short ester but frequent injections it is fairly easy to keep levels steady. And I would highly recommend an estrogen blocker (Arimidex) regardless as the test can and will aromatize (as opposed to amortize ;-).