Aventador S - my first look :) | FerrariChat

Aventador S - my first look :)

Discussion in 'LamborghiniChat.com' started by Sai.Y, Feb 27, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Sai.Y

Sai.Y Rookie

Feb 24, 2017
    San Francisco
    Full Name:
    Sai.Y
    #1 Sai.Y, Feb 27, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  2. mattcooke

mattcooke Karting

Jul 14, 2009
    Boulder, CO
    Full Name:
    Matt Cooke
    A pretty girl who knows her cars. I love it! Very very exciting you got to see the new Aventador S. It is good video for sure. Lucky duck!

3. odawood996

odawood996 Karting

Nov 25, 2005
    FL
    Full Name:
    Ron
    Cool video! Thanks for sharing. Did I read that right??? - you are getting an SV Roadster??

4. Sai.Y

Sai.Y Rookie

Feb 24, 2017
    San Francisco
    Full Name:
    Sai.Y
    #4 Sai.Y, Mar 1, 2017
    Thanks Matt! It was so fun and crazyyy! I'll post about the Performante soon too when I get a chance to take a closer look!
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

5. Sai.Y

Sai.Y Rookie

Feb 24, 2017
    San Francisco
    Full Name:
    Sai.Y
    YUP!!!!!! :)

6. Sir_Ferrari

Sir_Ferrari F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 25, 2012
    Munich, Germany
    Full Name:
    Adrian B.
    Nice to see that also young beautiful women like you are very passionate about exotic cars! ;)

What are your current cars?

7. Sai.Y

Sai.Y Rookie

Feb 24, 2017
    San Francisco
    Full Name:
    Sai.Y

Awww thanks. I am an engineer and just love the cars for their beauty but also for the incredible engineering that goes into them. I have a 2014 Nissan GTR track edition right now. Ordered a C63s AMG coupe that is coming the first week of April and will have my SV roadster hopefully arrive May/June - still waiting on confirmation of when it will leave the factory - should be one of the last SVs! So excited!!!”

8. MurcieMurcie

MurcieMurcie F1 Rookie

Jan 31, 2004
    Nice video, what are the specs on your SV? What kind of engineer are you to be able to afford all these cars at such a young age? Very impressive young lady all around.

9. Sai.Y

Sai.Y Rookie

Feb 24, 2017
    San Francisco
    Full Name:
    Sai.Y
    #9 Sai.Y, Mar 1, 2017

Thanks!!! So nice of you to say!! Biomedical Engineering and Computer Science. Got lucky with the right breaks here in Silicon Valley 😊. My roadster is black exterior. All exterior carbon is shinny. All matte black pieces are painted glossy. The tops are glossy black as well. Center lock wheels with black centers and Red Calipers. Interior is completely redone - Spent a day at Ad Personam in Italy to spec it last October - Terra Emilia leather comfort seats with black deviating stitching and branding. Entire carbon tub inside is shinny carbon instead of matte. We also added a glove box. Its going to be driven a lot so I wanted it comfortable and usable while still retaining the SV character!! Attached are a few of the CAD images from Italy that were put together by corporate of our interior spec (Ignore the red exterior in the pics. :)

10. Sir_Ferrari

Sir_Ferrari F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 25, 2012
    Munich, Germany
    Full Name:
    Adrian B.
    You are an engineer? Wow, nice! I have studied mechanical engineering. And you? For what company are you working if I can ask?

You have an amazing collection of cars! I wished I could also afford cars like these ...

11. 09Scuderia

09Scuderia Formula 3
    BANNED

Nov 20, 2011
    USA
    Full Name:
    Max
    I vote you for a new Top Gear host....keep up with your videos. You are a true natural.

12. Sai.Y

Sai.Y Rookie

Feb 24, 2017
    San Francisco
    Full Name:
    Sai.Y
    That's great. Biomedical engineering and Computer Science. A tech company in the bay area :). Thanks for the kind comments - feel very lucky to be able to enjoy some amazing cars!

13. Sai.Y

Sai.Y Rookie

Feb 24, 2017
    San Francisco
    Full Name:
    Sai.Y
    Right!!! so funny haha. THAT would be amazing. For now, I'll stick with my goal of making a second video... Thanks again for the encouragement!!

14. BBoyJmE

BBoyJmE Formula Junior

Jan 26, 2015
    Sydney, Australia
    Full Name:
    Jimmy Nahlous
    That is awesome, Congratulations on your success. Makes me motivated to keep pursuing my dream of owning a Lamborghini. Ah man, for a brand like Lamborghini, they should really vamp up that real time configurator rendering quality :p maybe they can hire me or the place I work at to give them top notch CAD preview.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTlt9VOaFng[/ame]

You will for sure love driving the Aventador SV, It drives so well and sound amazing.

15. randomlambo

randomlambo Formula Junior

Feb 3, 2013
    RI & MA border
    Full Name:
    DT
    Hi, do you have videos or info on your previous cars? Looks like you were in Ferraris for a while?

How did you like the 360 and 430 and what prompted you to get rid of them?

16. Sai.Y

Sai.Y Rookie

Feb 24, 2017
    San Francisco
    Full Name:
    Sai.Y
    Awwww that's great!! Good news is Lamborghini actually has a great CAD program they use as prospective owners walk through putting together configurations. The CAD drawings I sent from Ad Personam are somewhat unique to my SV Roadster's interior being very very custom as opposed to just changing highlight colors on the seats or other simple changes. :)

17. Jo Sta7

Jo Sta7 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 13, 2015
    Scottsdale/Pittsburgh
    Full Name:
    Jon
    Hi and Welcome. I love seeing girls into cars and we need more here. I look forward to interacting with you!

18. Sai.Y

Sai.Y Rookie

Feb 24, 2017
    San Francisco
    Full Name:
    Sai.Y

My 360 spider was a 2001, black on Cuio and my 2006 430 Spider was Red on Tan. Had bought both used from a local dealer and loved them both. The 430 was a great step up in ride and feel and power from the 360. I felt like I wanted a change and to try something new so I took the SV roadster allotment slot. I didn't make any videos before this first one - took me some time to get comfortable, to be honest, with being open about my car passion and finding the right way to share it with others. Finally decided to take this big step to make fun videos of my experiences :)

19. Sir_Ferrari

Sir_Ferrari F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 25, 2012
    Munich, Germany
    Full Name:
    Adrian B.
    That sounds great! I'm also very excited to see your Aventador SV! I think it will look amazing!

20. Sai.Y

Sai.Y Rookie

Feb 24, 2017
    San Francisco
    Full Name:
    Sai.Y

Thanks Jon! I am really hoping my new channel and activity on forums helps inspire other women to talk about their passion for cars. The support on Fchat has been amazing and I love how welcoming everyone has been!

21. Sai.Y

Sai.Y Rookie

Feb 24, 2017
    San Francisco
    Full Name:
    Sai.Y
    #21 Sai.Y, Mar 6, 2017
    Speaking of my current cars...thought you would enjoy a few mins of me driving and just enjoying my GTR.

https://youtu.be/jt_JqHwDFgE

Enjoying the last bit of time I will have with this before my Italian baby arrives :)

22. Sai.Y

Sai.Y Rookie

Feb 24, 2017
    San Francisco
    Full Name:
    Sai.Y
    #22 Sai.Y, Mar 8, 2017
  23. djantlive

djantlive Formula 3

Jun 30, 2005
    #23 djantlive, Mar 18, 2017
  24. Sai.Y

Sai.Y Rookie

Feb 24, 2017
    San Francisco
    Full Name:
    Sai.Y
    I wasn't banned at all. Go check your facts and the forums.

Sai

25. Doc_K

Doc_K Karting

Oct 19, 2014
    Honolulu, HI
    Full Name:
    Ian K.
    Pretty sure you were called out for being a fake on multiple other car forums for this. Can't believe you're still at it.