Go Back   FerrariChat.com > Other Cars > LamborghiniChat.com - Sponsored by Lamborghini Houston

Share/Bookmark LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-15-2012, 07:10 PM
F1 World Champ
Silver Subscribed

Move over Shamile Bryan Salamone is here

http://jalopnik.com/5893665/meet-the...r-in-the-world
Non-Sponsor Ads
Old 03-15-2012, 07:24 PM
Formula 3
Rossa Subscribed

Full Name: Jay
Wow i need to take a shower after looking at that ******...

But props to our own Napolis- "He is the tacky horny antithesis of a tasteful uber-wealthy exotic car owner like James Glickenhaus, who has even nicer cars but doesn't live his life like he's trying to prove to his father that he isn't secretly gay."
Old 03-15-2012, 07:33 PM
Formula 3
Rossa Subscribed

Full Name: Jay
Priceless stuff...

http://www.gumball3000.com/blog/winn...er-of-the-week
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 73c311ac9353c384fc1399806ee3578fvfj4pk.jpg (175.5 KB, 1630 views)
Old 03-15-2012, 08:17 PM
F1 Rookie
Silver Subscribed

Full Name: Peter K.
Probably a nice guy and dirty funny.
Old 03-15-2012, 09:40 PM
Formula 3
Silver Subscribed

Full Name: Jeff M
Smile LOL

Well, at least he is having fun!

Funny article though
Old 03-16-2012, 12:33 AM
F1 Rookie
Not Subscribed

Full Name: Bill
That guy is awesome. Love his attitude about life. And to those who know "stereotypical" Lambo owners, yes he is one. Not because of his antics but because he is interesting. I have NEVER met a Lambo owner who was boring. At Lambo events I am always so interested in the characters you will meet. And at the end of the day I've NEVER met a single aloof jerk.

Bravo Lambo guy!

And to anyone in the LCA who gets and reads the quarterly magazine, you probably recognized the glorious breasts that belong to the girl in the cowboy hat that he is holding next to his Verde car. Now we know the story about who they belong to. Spectacular!

;-)
Old 03-16-2012, 12:39 AM
F1 Rookie
Not Subscribed

Full Name: Bill
The guy daily drives his Lambo. And said he will daily drive his Aventador when it arrives. Bravo!
Old 03-16-2012, 11:33 AM
F1 Rookie
Not Subscribed

Full Name: John
I actually saw these two on their facebook page recently, seriously vulgar people.

OK, he drives his lambo every day, but why? Is it because he loves driving the car or does he love the attention it gets? I honestly thought it was a joke when I first saw pictures, I thought that they were dressing up for the Bullrun rally but this guy actually does go around wearing a massive Lamborghini belt buckle and a "TEAM SALAMONE LAMBORGHINI" jacket.

The wife/gf is a cheap version of Coco (Ice-T's gf), I'd imagine that after the cars, Bryan Salamones biggest expense is her never ending plastic/cosmetic surgeries. She makes a point of grabbing his dick any time they see a camera pointing at them.

Very vulgar people - it's sad to know that, for the two of them, each and every every day consists of trying to impress people they don't even know by flaunting money, cars, fake tits, etc.
Non-Sponsor Ads
Old 03-16-2012, 04:15 PM
F1 Rookie
Not Subscribed

Quote:
Originally Posted by modena View Post
..... each and every every day consists of trying to impress people they don't even know by flaunting money, cars, fake tits, etc.
Sounds like Miami
Old 03-16-2012, 04:25 PM
Formula Junior
Not Subscribed

Quote:
I actually saw these two on their facebook page recently, seriously vulgar people.

OK, he drives his lambo every day, but why? Is it because he loves driving the car or does he love the attention it gets? I honestly thought it was a joke when I first saw pictures, I thought that they were dressing up for the Bullrun rally but this guy actually does go around wearing a massive Lamborghini belt buckle and a "TEAM SALAMONE LAMBORGHINI" jacket.

The wife/gf is a cheap version of Coco (Ice-T's gf), I'd imagine that after the cars, Bryan Salamones biggest expense is her never ending plastic/cosmetic surgeries. She makes a point of grabbing his dick any time they see a camera pointing at them.

Very vulgar people - it's sad to know that, for the two of them, each and every every day consists of trying to impress people they don't even know by flaunting money, cars, fake tits, etc.
You are so right! What I find bizarre and unfortunate, is that the many 'young people' on these chat lines, eat this up and seem to idolize this garbage. Our country sure has changed.
Old 03-18-2012, 07:21 AM
F1 Rookie
Rossa Subscribed

The world need not know his exploits as a public display. However, he does seem to be having a good time. I don't care one way or the other.
Old 03-18-2012, 12:46 PM
Formula Junior
Not Subscribed

Full Name: Jason
Not really who I think of as a stereotypical lamborghini owner...
Old 03-18-2012, 12:50 PM
Karting
Not Subscribed

This is America, it is everyone's God given right to be an A$$H@!&.
Old 03-18-2012, 11:29 PM
F1 World Champ
Silver Subscribed

Quote:
Originally Posted by MurcieMurcie View Post
Sounds like Miami
or LA
Old 03-20-2012, 11:23 AM
Formula Junior
Silver Subscribed

Full Name: Brent
Bullrun

Saw them as they came thru town last year...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg gallardo.jpg (83.6 KB, 826 views)
Old 03-20-2012, 11:50 AM
Formula 3
Silver Subscribed

Quote:

+1. Makes us all look like stupid pimps with too much money. As an owner that is not the image I want to be labeled with. I am sure there are more interesting and classy lambo people. Why is that guy news anyway??

Imagine all the lambo owners being like this and making a point of grabbing womens ass and vice versa in public all the time? That would probably make me sell my lambo to avoid being part of a community of jerks or wanna be pimps. Fortunately this guy is an exception.

Certain things should stay private and outside of the lambo label.
Non-Sponsor Ads
Old 03-20-2012, 04:09 PM
F1 Rookie
Not Subscribed

Full Name: John
Quote:
Originally Posted by Countachqv View Post
+1. Makes us all look like stupid pimps with too much money. As an owner that is not the image I want to be labeled with. I am sure there are more interesting and classy lambo people. Why is that guy news anyway??

Imagine all the lambo owners being like this and making a point of grabbing womens ass and vice versa in public all the time? That would probably make me sell my lambo to avoid being part of a community of jerks or wanna be pimps. Fortunately this guy is an exception.

Certain things should stay private and outside of the lambo label.
Agree with all the points you've made. I'm sure he's a nice guy and all but his public persona and behavior are an embarrassment to the Lamborghini brand. He's not a real enthusiast, he just loves the attention. He wants the latest, most expensive model in the loudest color.
Old 03-20-2012, 05:02 PM
Karting
Not Subscribed

Quote:
Agree with all the points you've made. I'm sure he's a nice guy and all but his public persona and behavior are an embarrassment to the Lamborghini brand. He's not a real enthusiast, he just loves the attention. He wants the latest, most expensive model in the loudest color.
They are fashion accessory owners.
Old 03-22-2012, 12:29 PM
F1 Rookie
Silver Subscribed

Full Name: Stephane
Classy guy
Old 03-22-2012, 09:04 PM
Formula 3
Not Subscribed

While they might both be vulgar, lambos somehow manage to pull it. This guy, not so much