Car storage lift installer in Las Vegas | FerrariChat

Car storage lift installer in Las Vegas

Discussion in 'Las Vegas' started by jpk, Mar 10, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. jpk

jpk Formula Junior

Can anyone recommend a garage lift installer/dealer in the Las Vegas area? I'm looking to add another car to my collection and will need to put in a lift as I'm out of garage space.

2. TeamF1Jr

TeamF1Jr Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 8, 2003
    Just saw this thread, not sure if you ended up installing one or are still looking. If you have any recommendations for me I'm all ears.

I just had a few days ago Scot Salisbury with Expert Automotive Equipment come over to my place for a quote. Naturally I don't want to jump at the first guy I see, so I'm looking to see some others. He just did 3 lifts at Vince Neil's house, so if you want to touch base with him for a quote he's at 702-658-1323. He uses TCE lifts (Torin Commercial Equipment lifts).

Phil

3. jpk

jpk Formula Junior

Thank you for the referral!

I haven't yet needed the lift installed. I went to a Mecum auction in early June looking to obtain a 1958 Corvette, but came away empty handed. So haven't needed the lift to fit an extra car in the garage yet.

4. astronotus888

astronotus888 Rookie

Nov 29, 2015
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    John
    Scot installed two Bend Pak lifts for me, quick and easy both times.