Certified Auto Repair of LV --thumbs up | FerrariChat

Certified Auto Repair of LV --thumbs up

Discussion in 'Las Vegas' started by TheMayor, Apr 5, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. TheMayor

TheMayor Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 11, 2008
    Vegas baby
    #1 TheMayor, Apr 5, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Just got these photos of my Alfa 4c after it's fender bender with an idiot who backed up into it a month ago

Rich Kansky at Towbin Ferrari recommended them and they did just a great job of handling everything for me while I was out of town. They sent me photos of everything step by step. I think they really fell for this little red machina. :)

Working on the Alfa is a PITA. The hood is bolted down so you have to remove a bunch of stuff just to get it off. Then, do the repair. You can really tell this car is hand made. A lot of things on the assembly are too fussy to do by machine.

So, thanks to Speedy at Certified Auto Repair. I would recommend them to anyone needing some work done. The alfa is plastic but I understand they are certified for Aluminum repair also.

Unfortunately I can't pick it up as I'm traveling until early next month. But at least it's fixed and that makes me happy!
    Image Unavailable, Please Login
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. fredhassen

fredhassen Formula Junior

Apr 18, 2015
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    Full Name:
    Fred Hassen
    Is 'speedy' a pretty tall guy? Maybe 6-3 or so? I used to know a 'Speedy' that worked on cars.

Cars:

2013 Ferrari 458 Spider
    2014 Porsche 911 Turbo S Cab

3. TheMayor

TheMayor Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 11, 2008
    Vegas baby
    I don't so. But he's a really cool guy anyway.