VORE off road experience | FerrariChat

VORE off road experience

Discussion in 'Las Vegas' started by technom3, Oct 3, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. technom3

technom3 F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 29, 2007
    Phoenix AZ
    Full Name:
    Justin
    Not sure if visitors of vegas come on this board... but...

If they do and they are looking for something fun to do...

Check out VORE.

Went this weekend and did the stadium truck course or whatever they call it and it was an absolute blast. I think its more fun than the exotic car experience most people do. It was a riot.

We also added the machine gun package and went and shot machine guns. That was great fun as well.

The biggest thing is, the guys running and opperating VORE were absolutely awesome. Very laid back. Very quick on there feet.

We were hungry and asked for lunch and they asked us if we signed up for lunch and we hadn't. They didn't have anything prepared or lined up... but they thunk on there feet and went out to capriotis and got us a big sandwhich plate some chips and some dip etc...

super impressed with these guys. They made a dangerous event fun. They didn't over intimidate you with rules. They were concerned with safety but... just handled it perfectly. More of guidance vs scolding sort of a thing... This was a very refreshing approach to rules enforcement at a track event. Very very unique. Very cool personalities...

And get this... I think we were one of there low budget deals. We didn't do some great highend package.

Ohh I forgot they picked us up from the airport and returned us to the hotel as well. These guys were freaking great!

Even if you live in town... its a great way to spend sometime. I only wish I could go again and soon!