Go Back   FerrariChat.com > Regional Areas - USA West > Las Vegas

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-08-2017, 08:39 PM
F1 Veteran
Rossa Subscribed

Full Name: Sid Korshak
My Garage
If you can put up with importing a right hand drive, let me know and I believe I can get you on the list at my dealership through me. I can't buy one for myself given my health, it's pointless until I get better, but I would be able to get on the list with my history of cars
"Disclaimer F1 forum: Only Ferrari matters to me, not any other team or driver." Ferrari e la passione della corse. Remember, it's easier to apologise than it is to ask permission. Second class driving is better than first class walking!
Non-Sponsor Ads
Old 08-09-2017, 10:44 PM
Rookie
Not Subscribed

Full Name: Anthony
Quote:
Originally Posted by daytona355 View Post
If you can put up with importing a right hand drive, let me know and I believe I can get you on the list at my dealership through me. I can't buy one for myself given my health, it's pointless until I get better, but I would be able to get on the list with my history of cars
Man, that's super nice of you! I really really appreciate it. I'm really sorry to hear about your health condition. I have to have left hand drive. Is there anyway you could transfer it to the US? I would throw you a little cash too.

Anthony
Old 08-10-2017, 02:05 AM
F1 Veteran
Rossa Subscribed

Full Name: Sid Korshak
My Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by yumaverick View Post
Man, that's super nice of you! I really really appreciate it. I'm really sorry to hear about your health condition. I have to have left hand drive. Is there anyway you could transfer it to the US? I would throw you a little cash too.

Anthony
I don't think dealers have a reciprocal arrangement between each other, they are pretty competitive here let alone with international dealers, so I doubt they will. However, I will ask my guys today, maybe make up a story that I've secured a move to the US (they know my long term plan is to retire there) and see what they can do if I want to have that car, but delivered to my retirement home. It's a shot
"Disclaimer F1 forum: Only Ferrari matters to me, not any other team or driver." Ferrari e la passione della corse. Remember, it's easier to apologise than it is to ask permission. Second class driving is better than first class walking!
Old 08-11-2017, 12:10 PM
Formula 3
Not Subscribed

Full Name: Kriss
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMayor View Post
So, still no McLaren in LV? Wow that's strange as they sent me an email about acquiring Mac just about 2 months ago.
Who bought Park Place?
Non-Sponsor Ads
Old 08-11-2017, 12:59 PM
Formula Junior
Not Subscribed

Full Name: Scott
Now that I am back in town I will have to stop by again and take a look. I haven't been in the new show room as of yet.
Old 08-11-2017, 05:25 PM
F1 World Champ
Consultant

Full Name: Ryan Alexander
Quote:
Originally Posted by boiseferrari View Post
Who bought Park Place?
Former planet Hyundai owners.
Old 08-14-2017, 05:47 AM
Rookie
Not Subscribed

Full Name: Anthony
Quote:
Originally Posted by daytona355 View Post
I don't think dealers have a reciprocal arrangement between each other, they are pretty competitive here let alone with international dealers, so I doubt they will. However, I will ask my guys today, maybe make up a story that I've secured a move to the US (they know my long term plan is to retire there) and see what they can do if I want to have that car, but delivered to my retirement home. It's a shot
Im sure Ferrari would understand! Fingers crossed keep me posted please, super excited. Would be a dream come true. Thanks