Looking for place to Powder Coat brakes | FerrariChat

Looking for place to Powder Coat brakes

Discussion in 'Louisiana' started by gemlender, Mar 27, 2013.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. gemlender

gemlender Karting

Nov 3, 2009
    Louisiana
    Full Name:
    Kerry Rainey
    Can anyone recommend a company in the Baton Rouge, New Orleans area that I can bring my car to powder coat my brakes to color match my car?

thanks,

2. FDT

FDT Formula Junior

May 18, 2010
    La
    Full Name:
    Ric
    Do it yourself. I have been fooling with powdercoating for many years and I use the cheap eastwood unit, entire unit cost me less than 100.00. The process is so easy, almost too good to be true. I actually made myself an oven at one time out of a stove top and an A/C plenum but gave that away after my last project. Recently I started building another car and did a bunch of pieces and used my wifes oven (I know, I know but she was not home....) the parts came out fine. Once you see how simple and how great the results are you will be hooked.

3. achenator

achenator Karting

Dec 23, 2009
    Abita Springs, La.
    Full Name:
    Bryan
    #3 achenator, Mar 29, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2013
    nm

4. r57ed

r57ed Rookie

Feb 5, 2012
    Des Allamends
    Extreme Powder Coating on the west bank in N.O. Not too far from GNOCC. Prices and work are great.

5. slapahoe

slapahoe Rookie

Oct 9, 2007
    Hey Kerry, it's ADC88(Andrew) from lambo talk. I'm gonna have vinnie do a service on the G in a few weeks and will probably send the calipers over for a lil shot of calieum blue. I'll let you know how they turn out.

Are you going to take the SuperLeggera to the Euro Fest this weekend? Weather should be nice. Since my G needs a fluid change bad! I'll probably take the Scud out there. I've been looking forward to meeting you.

Best, Andrew.

6. gemlender

gemlender Karting

Nov 3, 2009
    Louisiana
    Full Name:
    Kerry Rainey
    hey Andrew... Vinnie will do a good job for you on the G. I will not be at Euro Fest this weekend. I wish I could be there but will be out of town.
    Hope we can meet up soon. Take some pics and post if you go
    Best, Kerrry

7. MrMark

MrMark Karting

Apr 3, 2013
    Louisiana, USA
    I second recommendation for Extreme Powdercoating. They did a good job for me on some architectural metal.