Covington Block Party | FerrariChat

Covington Block Party

Discussion in 'Louisiana' started by bigeasy, Apr 22, 2013.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. bigeasy

bigeasy Formula Junior

Dec 31, 2012
    Anyone interested in attending this Fridays Covington Block Party? Usually a great turn out with a diverse range of cars and bikes on display. Let me know if you plan on attending and maybe we can group our cars together.

Mark
    84 Mondial QV Cab.

2. JSinNOLA

JSinNOLA F1 World Champ
    Sponsor Lifetime Rossa

Mar 18, 2002
    Denver, CO
    What time/location?

3. FDT

FDT Formula Junior

May 18, 2010
    La
    Full Name:
    Ric
    What time and where, I may be able to pull out the 355

4. 4re Nut

4re Nut F1 World Champ

Mar 27, 2004
    N of NOLA
    Full Name:
    Steve
    I believe he is referring to this, Final Friday Columbia Street Block Party

I don't think I made it to one last year but I've been to a few in years past; it's a great event.

5. bigeasy

bigeasy Formula Junior

Dec 31, 2012
    This event is held the last Friday of each month until fall. This event has grown exponentially in the past few years, growing from a couple of blocks of cars downtown on Columbia street, to more then 7 blocks of cars, bikes, trucks and even a tank! . If you plan on displaying your car you need to be there by 5:30 P.M. There are no awards, just good food, drink and music.

6. FDT

FDT Formula Junior

May 18, 2010
    La
    Full Name:
    Ric
    If we go as a Ferrari group can we stage together?

7. bigeasy

bigeasy Formula Junior

Dec 31, 2012
    If we meet up and arrive together we can more then likely park together, at least that is how it's been in the past. If you want, we can meet at a location close to downtown around 5:30 ish. Let me know what works for those who want to attend.

Mark