"Italian Flare" Dinner Sat. Oct 12th (Louisiana Drive & Dine) | FerrariChat

"Italian Flare" Dinner Sat. Oct 12th (Louisiana Drive & Dine)

Discussion in 'Louisiana' started by JSinNOLA, Oct 3, 2013.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. JSinNOLA

JSinNOLA F1 World Champ
    Sponsor Lifetime Rossa

Mar 18, 2002
    Denver, CO
    On behalf of Louisiana Drive & Dine, I’d like to invite everyone here to participate in our first dinner on Saturday, October 12th from 6:30-8:30PM. The theme for this dinner is “Italian Flare” to pay homage to the amazing car makers of Italy.

See: http://www.Drive-and-Dine.com

While each event has its own theme, we encourage enthusiasts of all types of automakers to join in the fun and mingle with one another.

Thanks to our sponsors(FerrariChat.com included!), all proceeds from this dinner will go directly to benefit the Thomas/McMahan Cancer Foundation which provides wellness programs to Southeast Louisiana cancer patients fighting this insidious disease. You can learn more about their wonderful work here: http://www.ThomasMcMahan.com

For this event, Jim Lindsey of Lindsey Automotive has graciously opened the doors to his workshop where we will be enjoying Italian food and the company of fellow enthusiasts while helping out a great cause.

In order to participate, you must simply make a minimum $20/person donation to the Thomas/McMahan Cancer Foundation.

***Please respond to me directly with an amount that you are comfortable pledging and I will make arrangements for the charity to invoice you directly***

All donations are tax deductible!

In return for your generosity, we will provide food, beverages, and the opportunity to leave with a couple of surprises.

Seating is limited for this event, so please respond as soon as possible in order to save your spot.

Please feel free to share this info with others or to call me at 504-400-0944

2. 4re Nut

4re Nut F1 World Champ

Mar 27, 2004
    N of NOLA
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Ugh, doesn't look like I'll be able to make it...best wishes with the event.

3. JSinNOLA

JSinNOLA F1 World Champ
    Sponsor Lifetime Rossa

Mar 18, 2002
    Denver, CO
    No worries Steve, we have some other fun events lined up of which I'll share more details as they become available.

4. David Lind

David Lind Formula 3

Nov 19, 2008
    Full Name:
    David Lind
    Any report and/or pics from this event? Sorry I couldn't make it ... Jim is a great guy, so I'm sure it was a first rate evening!

5. JSinNOLA

JSinNOLA F1 World Champ
    Sponsor Lifetime Rossa

Mar 18, 2002
    Denver, CO
    It was a great turnout. Headcount was about 32 and we had a lot of fun.

Pics to follow this evening

6. 4re Nut

4re Nut F1 World Champ

Mar 27, 2004
    N of NOLA
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Great to hear!

7. JSinNOLA

JSinNOLA F1 World Champ
    Sponsor Lifetime Rossa

Mar 18, 2002
    Denver, CO
    #7 JSinNOLA, Oct 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  8. David Lind

David Lind Formula 3

Nov 19, 2008
    Full Name:
    David Lind
    Any additional pictures, please?

9. JSinNOLA

JSinNOLA F1 World Champ
    Sponsor Lifetime Rossa

Mar 18, 2002
    Denver, CO
    Many more to come, but the gent who took the pictures is still out on the road away from his home PC. As soon as they reach me they will go up here and on the website.

10. David Lind

David Lind Formula 3

Nov 19, 2008
    Full Name:
    David Lind
    Thanks for the pics. When and where is the next one, please?