New Orleans Convention Center Parking | FerrariChat

New Orleans Convention Center Parking

Discussion in 'Louisiana' started by westyguy, May 20, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. westyguy

westyguy Formula Junior

Apr 27, 2009
    Huntsville, TX
    Full Name:
    Steve
    I'm a Texas guy who is going to be in New Orleans for 6 days in July for meetings in the convention center. I found a pretty good deal on a nearby hotel, but parking seems to be a problem. I'll be in my Jetta, not the Ferrari. The hotel wants $30 a day and the best nearby I've found is $20. The idea of spending that much to just leave my car just rubs me the wrong way. I won't need the car while I'm there, BTW.

I thought about parking at the airport then taking a shuttle to the convention center area. I just haven't been able to come up with anything else. Any of you NO area folks know of something else I might look into?

Thanks,
    Steve

2. JSinNOLA

JSinNOLA F1 World Champ
    Sponsor Lifetime Rossa

Mar 18, 2002
    Denver, CO
    Steve

I'm happy to offer up my driveway while you are in town. Just shoot me a PM with your phone number or email and we can coordinate.

John

3. JSinNOLA

JSinNOLA F1 World Champ
    Sponsor Lifetime Rossa

Mar 18, 2002
    Denver, CO
    Steve,

It was a pleasure meeting you while you were in town!

4. David Lind

David Lind Formula 3

Nov 19, 2008
    Full Name:
    David Lind
    That's about the norm for NO downtown parking. BTW, don't even think of parking at the airport. The shuttle van in and out of downtown will be $20-30 per person, & the taxes on parking at the airport are about 40%. I know it says $8-9 per day, but it ain't!
    Anyway, you will need your car to go to NOLA Motorsports Park & race go karts!