2007 Maserati Quattroporte | FerrariChat

2007 Maserati Quattroporte

Discussion in 'Maserati' started by Phoss, Jul 13, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Phoss

Phoss Rookie

Jul 13, 2014
    Howdy forum,

I've just begun saving cash for a Maserati Quattroporte (2007) and it should take me around 2 years to get there, not a big fan of getting into debt, I'm patient.

I have a couple questions about the Maserati Quattroporte.

1. What is the annual Cost to repair or maintain a Maserati Quattroporte

2. I only plan on using this car for Business and fun on the weekends, is there a certain millage I should be looking at for the Maserati Quattroporte, what is the reliability rate for said car and how long does it last (Mile wise) if you keep it maintained well.

I'm 20 years old and I'll be 22-23 when I can afford to buy this car with cash. This will be the first car I purchase for myself. Although this is my dream car I can honestly wait if I have to.

Before I purchase the vehicle I will have around $5,000 in a emergency fund just for the car's maintenance.

I could also afford to spend $1,200 a month on the car if it needed fixed but if that were the case I'd definitely rethink buying this vehicle.

But as I said before, I don't really plan on driving the car that much since I have another way of getting to work and back. I'd be putting in at the most maybe 5,000 miles a year.