ebay Fraud Alert | FerrariChat

ebay Fraud Alert

Discussion in 'Maserati' started by Portenos, Jul 18, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Portenos

Portenos Formula 3

Aug 20, 2004
    Seattle
    Full Name:
    Carguytour
    #1 Portenos, Jul 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    I ordered one of these 1/18 scale Maserati 3500GT models on ebay from pandavia-model
    Their currant listing is eBay item number:161343776918.

I ordered the model on April 22 2014 and paid the $318.00 via paypal.
    They said it would ship at the end of May then end of June then next week then next week.
    Finally I received the box on July 17th opened it and saw that they had sent me a 60's Jag 420 sedan. Now I have paid $69.50 to send it back to Hong Kong.
    Now they tell me that the model is on back order and will not tell me a shipping date.

These guys are crooks and if you have purchased one of these models from them I advise you to cancel now and get a refund while you can.
    They cleverly stalled me off until after 30days so now Paypal will do nothing. and ebay will do nothing.
    Buyer beware!!

The emails go like this.

Dear pandavia-model,

I have today shipped your Jaguar back to you via Air Postal signature required. You should have it no later than July 22nd.
    The price was $69.50. Please send payment to me via paypal
    I have attached the receipt and shipping document.
    When will you make the payment of $69.50?

I am not happy with your RESTOCK FROM NEO I ordered this model in April. I really want my money back.

I have spent $318 for the model including shipping and now I have spend $69.50 to send back the wrong model. I have now spent $387.50 and have nothing. May I suggest we settle this by you refunding me $300.00 and we call it good.
    You can keep the rest of the money including the $69.50 I paid for the return shipping.
    Ciao

Dear carguytour,

Hello!OK,best regards!pandavia-model

- pandavia-model

My answer,
    Dear pandavia-model,

Please WHAT DOES "HELLO OK" MEAN.
    Please explain?

- carguytour
    Hello!sure will sent back this model to you,because the NEO dealer send me the wrong model,i have to back order from NEO,best regards!pandavia-model

- pandavia-model

Dear carguytour,

Hello!,i will ship you this model later,please sent this wrong model back to HK my address,ROOM 427-CHI MEI HOUSE-CHOI HUNG ESTATE-KOWLOON-HONG KONG,and my name is : LAW HEI KWOK,best regards!pandavia-model

- pandavia-model

Dear carguytour,

Hello!O,i will pay the fee,i have to restock from NEO so needed some times,best regards!pandavia-model

- pandavia-model

Dear pandavia-model,
    Please refund $300 and keep the rest.

I am sure this money is lost.
    These guys are crooks and I hope this saves someone else.
    If any of you have had a similar experience with them I would like to know about it.
    Ciao,
    FGM
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. f308jack

f308jack F1 Rookie

Jun 7, 2007
    Cape Town, South Afr
    Full Name:
    Jack Verschuur
    Very unfortunate.

I bet there is some Jag-owner in the Netherlands who feels the exact way you do. Perhaps he was sent a model of a 3500?

Best,

Jack.

3. luvcoupes

luvcoupes Karting

Jan 29, 2011
    San Francisco
    beautiful model, can see why you spent the money.
    At least the seller is responding, and says that he'll send to you the correct model, so hopefully he comes through.
    GL