Does anyone know this cambiocorsa | FerrariChat

Does anyone know this cambiocorsa

Discussion in 'Maserati' started by medic1, Jul 19, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. medic1

medic1 Rookie

Aug 12, 2006
    Hi guys, I'm a long time reader but infrequent poster here. Hope you might be able to help.
    I was looking around for something new to mess around with and came across an 04 cambiocorsa priced pretty low. I usually never sniff twice at these things, because you usually get what you pay for, but it looked alright in the pics. Its for sale at some CT dealership.

Maserati Spyder Cambiocorsa | eBay

It looks like a rebuilt title which is not necessarily a deal breaker for me at that price point. I would just drive it around for my own personal use. But if its an absolute **** show underneath I'd rather save myself the aggravation.

The vin is ZAMBB18A940011702 . The dealership has been less than helpful. Just trying to get some undercar pics has been drama. They offer no information they literally no nothing about anything. I am not even sure they know their own name. Anyway if anyone knows of the car, I'd appreciate it. Many thanks guys.

2. italiancars

italiancars F1 Rookie

Apr 18, 2004
    Hershey, PA
    There is a reason that car has not sold. In this case spend another 10k for a good car.

3. staatsof

staatsof Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 13, 2005
    Fuggetaboutitland
    Full Name:
    Bob
    So it's $15K, has reasonable mileage, it's a gorgeous combination, has a salvage title and it's been for sale for ever.

What more do you REALLY need to know?

Perhaps it's that everyone else on the planet is missing out on one hell of a deal? :rolleyes:

Italiancars has one just like it. He looked for a while and passed on this one early.

Run Forest run.