Mas. Levante: impressive RR SVR 4.5s | FerrariChat

Mas. Levante: impressive RR SVR 4.5s

Discussion in 'Maserati' started by Sunshine1, Aug 14, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Sunshine1

Sunshine1 F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 22, 2011
    Miami
    Range Rover will soon release a special version of the Range Rover Sport, called SVR (followed by a Range Rover SVR)

Not only Range Rovers exude sexiness and a lot of class (the best looking SUVs on the market so far), the SVR version is impressive: for example 4.5s for 0-60! Imagine that!

The Maserati Levante has its work cut-out: looking super sexy (including Maserati clues) + impressive powertrains (the Ferrari-sourced V8 should be out-of-this-world).

After owning a Maserati Quattroporte (previous generation), I am interested in the Levante SUV and what it could bring to the table (design, sexiness, performances). How many of you are excited about it too?

2. Quattroporte3

Quattroporte3 Formula 3

Nov 13, 2010
    It will be just the thing to drive the kids to soccer practice and go grocery shopping :-/

(sorry, I'm kind of burned out on SUVs in general)

3. Sunshine1

Sunshine1 F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 22, 2011
    Miami
    I disagree as SUVs such as the gorgeous new Range Rover, the new Cayenne V8, ... are much more than just vehicles to move kids around. They are used by owners as daily drivers and they combine class, beautiful designs (Range Rover is number 1) and high-end drivetrains and performances.

The Levante would be in a class of its own (while waiting for the new SUVs by Bentley, Lamborghini, ...).

The Levante will surely do for Maserati what the Cayenne did for Porsche, bringing a lot of money and helping the brand make other spectacular models (Alfieri, QP, ...).