Request for pictures of '67 Mexico Frua (prototipo?) | FerrariChat

Request for pictures of '67 Mexico Frua (prototipo?)

Discussion in 'Maserati' started by TTR, Dec 1, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. TTR

TTR F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 29, 2007
    Riverside, CA
    Full Name:
    Timo
    #1 TTR, Dec 1, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2014
    I'd like to start by asking a reference question. Is the model referenced in my thread title (V.I.N. # AM112F5** ?) owned (or used to have been) by gentleman with initials B. S. (no pun intended) from north-east area of U.S. ?
    If so, would any one have and care to share any (high quality/resolution) pictures of it, especially rear views and close-ups of "the hatch" ?
    My interest stems from the fact that I made/produced the glass for such car/hatch few years ago. I also managed to "save" its badly damaged, rather delicate (one-off ?) alloy trim molding. I have a lot of images of the work itself (just the glass, hatch, seal & trim), but nothing much with the finished car. The few I received later from Mr. S. were taken inside of closed quartered space (= garage ?) and didn't quite provide the spectrum I had hoped for. I can provide my email via PM if direct/discreet contact is preferred.
    Thanks, Timo

2. 3500 GT

3500 GT Formula 3

Nov 2, 2008
    USA
    Full Name:
    Gentleman Racer
    Timo,

I have photos of this car in my files, but you will have to wait about 3 weeks until I can get to them. Other F-chat members may be able to help.

~Ciao and best!

3. TTR

TTR F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 29, 2007
    Riverside, CA
    Full Name:
    Timo
    Sir, your for prompt reply and offer to assist is greatly appreciated. I'm not in a hurry, so whenever you have chance ... and in the meanwhile, if any one else here has any, I'd be glad to some of those too.
    Am I to assume you're also confirming the car/ownership being one in my inquiry ?
    Best, Timo
    P.S. This request is for my private records/viewing only for now and if I ever wish to use them in public, I'd respect any copyrights and would ask a permission first ;)

4. TTR

TTR F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 29, 2007
    Riverside, CA
    Full Name:
    Timo
    Thank you very much for the link, but unfortunately all the pictures on that website predate my involvement.
    So to refine my search, I'm looking for pictures taken during or after the summer of '07

5. TTR

TTR F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 29, 2007
    Riverside, CA
    Full Name:
    Timo
    Bump.
    Any ? Mid '07 or later.