1984 Maserati Quattroporte VIN# ZAMBC1104EA304336 | FerrariChat

1984 Maserati Quattroporte VIN# ZAMBC1104EA304336

Discussion in 'Maserati' started by suicidedoors1964, Mar 2, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. suicidedoors1964

suicidedoors1964 Formula Junior

Oct 2, 2004
    Maserati Quattroporte Sedan | eBay

Looks like a clean example. SCM price guide is showing 11-20k. What do you gents think about this one? Would look good in my garage sitting next to the Boxer.

2. staatsof

staatsof Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 13, 2005
    Fuggetaboutitland
    Full Name:
    Bob
    Looks very nice.

Given the history of these cars it's just hard for me to contemplate paying that much.

Where are you going to keep it? I think California is a hard place to keep them there, legally.

3. MrMark

MrMark Karting

Apr 3, 2013
    Louisiana, USA
    32k is too high. Points off for the splits in the driver's seat leather and damage to the vinyl matting around the engine. The non-stock emblems glued to the hood and trunk also turn me off. I'd love to know where the seller got a 32K asking price from. It's true that Artcurial sold one in their Paris auction last month for around 30k USD, but that car is not comparable to this one. Have you looked on Hemmings website? There's a couple of cars for sale there that might be good possibilities and are asking way less than 32K.

4. boxerman

boxerman F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

May 27, 2004
    FL
    Full Name:
    Sean
    People are getting excited because older Italian stuff is going up soe verbody has price fantasies.

The ferrari 4001 and Qp dont seem to be too affected, but owners trying.

Would love to buya great QP, theya re excellent value if you can find one where someone has done all the sorting. Most seem ropey and would cost fortunes to really put right.