2005 Maserati | FerrariChat

2005 Maserati

Discussion in 'Maserati' started by drake123, Mar 7, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. drake123

drake123 Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 22, 2012
    Pa
    Full Name:
    Drake
    I've always liked the style of this coupe and ran across this one not far from home. I'm not as familiar with M cars as I am with F cars, but from the description would this one be a reasonably well equipped car?
    All I did today was sit in it and start the engine. The exterior looked good. I do plan to drive it soon- weather permitting. Is there anything I should be aware of or questions to ask?
    Thanks. Drake

Used 2005 Maserati Coupe Cambiocorsa for sale in Kingston, PA | Rayco Eurospec Motorcars

2. drake123

drake123 Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 22, 2012
    Pa
    Full Name:
    Drake
    Thank you Mr. Trust. A wealth of info in that link. I hope to take on a test drive soon.
    Drake

3. Masher44

Masher44 F1 World Champ

Jan 15, 2008
    Had an 06 coupe stick. Great car. No issues. Put straight pipes on it and was just plain rude. Great car.

4. markcF355

markcF355 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 6, 2004
    Schmeckelstan
    Full Name:
    Mark
    Make sure you get a printout that shows the clutch wear.

5. drake123

drake123 Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 22, 2012
    Pa
    Full Name:
    Drake
    From what I read clutch wear is a concern. I will check that when I contact the dealer again.
    A question: Is clutch replacement advised for a DIY? I understand the clutch is in the rear and not like many clutches and pressure plates I've changed in the past.

6. markcF355

markcF355 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 6, 2004
    Schmeckelstan
    Full Name:
    Mark
    It's a PITA and the parts are expensive.