Meet at | FerrariChat

Meet at

Discussion in 'Maserati' started by bundas, Aug 14, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. bundas

bundas F1 Veteran
    Owner

Dec 31, 2005
    lexington ky usa
    Full Name:
    mitchell barnes
    Holiday Inn. Calif. good turnout. I met faces with names, finally. Very nice group. Very different that the Ferrari group. I ask all the women if they collected antiques. They ready had one and did not want another😉. Stuffed my tummy. Kerry is a great cook. Looked in the parking lot as I left. 3500, Merak, BiTurbo, maybe two. QP3, not burnt like mine😞. A few new ones. Great group

2. cwcmaser

cwcmaser Karting

Nov 8, 2010
    Vancouver, B.C.
    Full Name:
    Colin W. Craig
    Hello Mitchell:
    Nice to see your 'craggy' face at Concorso - hope you enjoyed the show. My dark blue 1962 3500 GTi did quite well - farthest travelled (again!) 1,100 miles; third in inline six class (mostly due to road rash up front as I drive the car); hard luck trophy (high pressure fuel line from Lucas pump developed a split which thank god is on the opposite side of the car from the exhaust system - repaired with new hose thanks to Stuart and Jeff of MIE; and Doug Magnon Award - all in all quite the show!
    All the best, Colin

3. bundas

bundas F1 Veteran
    Owner

Dec 31, 2005
    lexington ky usa
    Full Name:
    mitchell barnes
    Everyone. I did not know you drove down. How comfy was the car?

4. thecarnut

thecarnut F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 22, 2006
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    The Car Nut
    Colin,

Getting the Doug Magnon award must have been a great honor .... well deserved !!

Ivan

5. carnutz

carnutz Karting

Aug 11, 2008
    The first annual award couldn't go to a more deserving recipient. Colin is the most active Maserati owner I know. Colin covers 1500 miles every year coming to Concorso Italiano from Vancouver, Canada, sometimes with his wife, sometimes with his son, sometimes with his dog and sometimes with a friend, but always with a Maserati. He has owned many Maseratis over the years and still has quite a collection. In addition to Concorso Colin hosts at least a half dozen driving events in western Canada each year.
    I'm sure Doug would have been pleased that Colin was the first recipient.
    Larry

6. eogorman

eogorman Formula Junior

May 10, 2005
    Buhl, ID
    Full Name:
    Eugene O'Gorman
    Well said Larry. There was not even a close second for this award this year. BTW Colin no points were deducted due to the road rash on the front of the car.

7. Nembo1777

Nembo1777 F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 4, 2006
    opposite lock
    Full Name:
    Marc Sonnery
    Congratulations Colin, truly deserved,

Doug must have been smiling in Maserati heaven:)

MS

8. cwcmaser

cwcmaser Karting

Nov 8, 2010
    Vancouver, B.C.
    Full Name:
    Colin W. Craig
    Thank you all for the very kind comments with respect to the Doug Magnon Award - it is truly an honour to receive it. There is something special about the Maserati marque and I believe it starts with the Fratelli Maserati - brotherhood at the beginning; and a continuation in all the truly great people that are associated with the marque today.
    Best regards,
    Colin