MC Stradale - am I nuts? | FerrariChat

MC Stradale - am I nuts?

Discussion in 'Maserati' started by spike308, Nov 13, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. spike308

spike308 F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 8, 2003
    Austin TX!
    Full Name:
    Mike Z
    I may pull the trigger and get a lightly used MC Stradale
    it will be my daily driver

am I nuts?
    I've been released from my 4 door car!
    There are a bunch of cars I want to own over the next few years... this one has always intrigued me.
    also on list:
    F type
    R8
    V8 Vantage

all used due to budgetary issues (kids, college coming up, etc).

thoughts on the Maser?
    thanks!

2. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    Can't speak directly on the MC Stradale, but we've had a GranSport since 2008 and it has been perfect! Jennie used it as a daily driver for 3 years. back seats perfect for kids and we even carried 2 adults for 100+ miles when their car broke down on the Crescent Rally. it was bullet proof, 1st clutch wasn't replaced until 40k miles and it wasn't even slipping.

Jennie and I are thinking about trading the GranSport and Abarth in for an MC Stradale.

3. MaseratiCorse

MaseratiCorse Formula Junior

Nov 13, 2014
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Nicholas
    You are not nuts but perfectly sane in fact LOL :). One of the best looking/sounding cars on sale and with far more flare and character than the 911, F-type, etc. Good luck with your search! :)

Also +1 on Rob's suggestion about the GS. Same concept, lighter with better handling and probably just as quick if not faster with a couple simple mods.