OUR JUNE EVENT: CLASSIC MASERATIS IN HIDDEN BURGUNDY | FerrariChat

OUR JUNE EVENT: CLASSIC MASERATIS IN HIDDEN BURGUNDY

Discussion in 'Maserati' started by Nembo1777, Feb 2, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Nembo1777

Nembo1777 F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 4, 2006
    opposite lock
    Full Name:
    Marc Sonnery
    #1 Nembo1777, Feb 2, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Dear Maseratisti,

On the occasion of the opening of Retromobile, my publisher, Doug Blair of Eau Rouge Publishing, and I are happy to announce a new International classic Maserati meeting in the spirit of the very successful KHAMSIN QUARANTA we organized in 2012 and which was praised as a complete success by all participants.

CLASSIC MASERATIS IN HIDDEN BURGUNDY will take place June 16-19 near Macon, eastern France and is open by invitation to owners of classic Maseratis from the beginning of road car production to the Orsi and Citroen eras.

We will be celebrating the 45th anniversary of the Bora and Fabio Collina of Maserati Classiche, the factory's official historical department has confirmed to me he is all but certain that he and his predecessor Ermanno Cozza will return to judge like in 2012. They will need help to judge as there were too many cars then for them to judge (27 Khamsins that time) so volunteers will be appreciated:)

We cannot post the very elaborate full event PDF in a public forum for privacy reasons but will gladly consider any true enthusiasts (no dealers or for sale signs) wishing to join us.

Such events are an enormous amount of work, NOT done for profit, this one is an opportunity to visit a very private and beautiful part of Burgundy -that of my family on my father's side which I know like the back of my hand- with castles not normally open to the public and fabulous roads where you will not see Chinese tour buses like in Dijon...or anyone at all usually:)

So it is a very personal invitation:)

Please act quickly as entries are limited. We already have a very nice group from all over Europe and it is growing fast!

For more information contact me by PM on this site or by email at:

[email protected]

I will be at Retromobile from tonight (media only evening) to Friday afternoon and look forward to perhaps seeing you there!

See cover (only) of the PDF below the photo.

Best regards,

Marc Sonnery
    Image Unavailable, Please Login
    Image Unavailable, Please Login