Ghibli Parts Wanted | FerrariChat

Ghibli Parts Wanted

Discussion in 'Maserati' started by Falta125, May 20, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Falta125

Falta125 Karting

Mar 11, 2012
    Hello to everyone, Looking for a few Ghibli parts, a clock and the dash cap,and a radiator for a late Ghibli. If you can help i can be reached at 760-363-7448 Dan, Pacific standard time, Also on another note i have reproduced the Ghibli outside stainless rocker moldings, but at the speed i'm traveling it may be another month before the polishing shop gets them done.

2. Mexico074

Mexico074 Formula 3

Aug 14, 2008
    Harriman, TN USA
    Full Name:
    Michael Demyanovich
    Hello Falta125...

On my Ghibli 1928 Restoration thread, I refer to issues I am having with my radiator.
    Below is what I posted recently:

2. I may have mentioned, I had my radiator and a/c condenser checked. A/C condenser is
    fine, the radiator is not so good... I was told by the radiator shop they could fix it with
    a honeycomb style vs. the original fin style for about $900. They would use the original
    tops, bottoms, and sides to help ensure proper fit. I also contacted some other places,
    and they can do original fin style, but it is expensive! Any ideas?

These are the options that seem to be available. But you must have a radiator to start
    with to just have the core changed. So the question is, do you have one that needs to
    be re-cored, or is your car missing the radiator all together?

Mike

3. Falta125

Falta125 Karting

Mar 11, 2012
    Thanks Mike, yup i'm missing the radiator, car came with an aluminum rad someone had installed. I can make everything except the clock but it takes time...... Dan

4. red27

red27 Formula Junior

Sep 7, 2010
    London UK
    Full Name:
    Mark Oliver