Looking for Shop for 4200 Coupe Clutch | FerrariChat

Looking for Shop for 4200 Coupe Clutch

Discussion in 'Maserati' started by Francopacks, Jun 16, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Francopacks

Francopacks Rookie

Apr 19, 2008
    I have a 2002 Maserati Coupe Cambriocorsa (4200) that needs a new clutch. I'm looking for a dealer or independent shop that can work on the F1 system and has the computer that can talk to the car's transmission computer. I live in the Wisconsin Fox Valley (eastern central Wisconsin). We have a Maserati dealer in Appleton Wisconsin, but they claim they do not have the computer system to work on older Maseratis... So I'm on the hunt for a good shop. I'm not opposed to traveling, but closer definately makes it easier. Does anyone have any suggestions or experience with any shops around here (good or bad)?

I think the F1 system that is my Coupe is the same systems that is in the Maserati Quattroporte, Ferrari F360, and the Ferrari F430.

2. TBigs

TBigs Formula Junior

Mar 23, 2010
    NW Ohio
    Full Name:
    Terry
    I've heard good things about Continental AutoSports in Chicago, but haven't used them myself. I was going to have them do a PPI for me but the mechanic I spoke to on the phone was familiar with the car, gave it a thumbs up, and then told me not to waste my money on the PPI. I appreciated that.