Gas and Trunk Button Issue on 2010 GranTurismo | FerrariChat

Gas and Trunk Button Issue on 2010 GranTurismo

Discussion in 'Maserati' started by Hightower, Jun 26, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Hightower

Hightower Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 27, 2016
    Utah
    Full Name:
    Jay
    #1 Hightower, Jun 26, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Need input please--The buttons seem to be pushed too far in on the panel left of the steering wheel on my 2010 GranTurismo. When I filled up the tank I might have pushed them in a tad too far thinking I'd hear a sound of the gas flap opening. Am I doomed to take this to the dealer? Car runs great, no other problems (fingers crossed...). Sorry, button photo is rotated to left...not sure how to fix. Mode button is upside down...
    Image Unavailable, Please Login
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. italiancars

italiancars F1 Rookie

Apr 18, 2004
    Hershey, PA
    Emergency pull release for trunk is between the rear seat driver's side seat cushion and side trim. It is a looped coated cable. The emergency release for the gas flap is in trunk behind a removable cover upper left side of trunk.

3. Bludiablordstr

Bludiablordstr Karting

Sep 15, 2007
    Phoenix
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    not worth spending a dime on to fix, my '09 GT-S, FANTASTIC car, the gas cover release button works maybe 50% of the time (IT'S Eye-Talian!) so i pull up to the pump, hit the release button, if I hear the click, cool, if not than I hit the trunk release and use the cable, takes maybe 30 seconds extra. I'd figure at least a few hundred bucks to have a dealer address it, but hey, I got a lot of 30 seconds extra left in me. Just my 2 cents, trust me filling up a Diablo is WAY more of a P.I.T.A. but, it's Eye-Talian!