Old School | FerrariChat

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Pearlcoupeg35

Pearlcoupeg35 Formula Junior

Dec 6, 2007
    Chester County, PA
    Full Name:
    Jon
    I thought some of you regular Cars & Coffee guys might get a kick out of this - the ORIGINAL post (by me :)) about starting a weekly gathering in West Chester for "car guys" --- and now look at what its become. I have met so many awesome friends through this (including a lot of you guys!) i just thought it would be fun to share over here on FChat.

http://www.6speedonline.com/forums/scheduled-events/75350-pa-de-nj-weekly-meet.html

Cheers!

Jon Wright

2. Kevinw23

Kevinw23 Karting

Aug 18, 2007
    I was the second post! And, you weren't even there on week one! Just Joey and I.

3. turbos7903

turbos7903 F1 Rookie

Mar 16, 2006
    delaware
    Full Name:
    jon walton
    Thats awesome. The beginning of a great idea documented forever!! I remember Joey G. ran into me at the go kart track and told me about it so I showed up in my Yellow 360 Modena I believe. Bob Craig in tow. Jon in Delaware

4. JoeZaff

JoeZaff F1 Veteran
    Owner

Aug 5, 2007
    Philly suburbs
    Full Name:
    Joe
    That is really cool! I think we all owe you O.G.'s a debt of gratitude for creating this thing.

5. Pearlcoupeg35

Dec 6, 2007
    Chester County, PA
    Full Name:
    Jon
    I know i know. I remember hearing that two people showed up and i missed it - after that i dont think i missed a week in a few years ha!!! I loved that black Turbo man......

I 100% remember that. Your 360 on a drive down creek road/etc was just awesome.

6. Joe Mac

Joe Mac Formula 3

This is really good stuff! Can't believe how something so impromptu could become what it has. Amazing work out of you and thanks for being there the first week Kevin!

7. Pearlcoupeg35

Dec 6, 2007
    Chester County, PA
    Full Name:
    Jon
    I would settle for another one of our stimulating weekly chats Joe......can you make that happen? hahahahahahahahaha :)

Yea it really is insane. I really just wanted to see a Porsche up close as i was hoping to buy a Cayenne and didnt know one person with a Porsche (let alone a Ferrari) at that time. Now that i am old and wise (cough-30-cough) this seems like forever ago!

8. dlbutler

dlbutler Formula 3

Sep 18, 2009
    Thanks Jon, et al for starting this great event. I'd also like to thank Bob C. for telling me about it (yep, you can blame him). :)

9. Mr. Francesco

Mr. Francesco F1 Rookie

Oct 10, 2010
    Full Name:
    Mr. Francesco
    I haven't posted on 6speed in ages.

10. swexlin

swexlin Formula 3

Dec 3, 2010
    West Chester, PA
    Full Name:
    Scott

Agreed. I've met so many nice friends through the car and truck hobby!