Need good interior detailer around Ashburn | FerrariChat

Need good interior detailer around Ashburn

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region - USA (PA, DE, MD, DC, VA)' started by dsd, Aug 19, 2013.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. dsd

dsd F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 19, 2006
    Northern Virginia
    All,

I have two Fords I'd like to get quality interior detailing. A nice external wash would be great, but I want the full interior treatment. Years of kids has taken its toll :)

We are about to sell one of the Ford's and it really deserves a nice interior detail.

Any suggestions on places that come to you or are in NoVA?

Thanks!
    dsd

2. Arjun

Arjun Formula Junior

Feb 26, 2006
    One of the best detailers in the DC area lives in Ashburn - message DetailGuy (Chris Davis) on this forum.

3. gt1995

gt1995 Formula Junior

Sep 3, 2011
    Rockville, MD
    Another good option in Ashburn is Dan Cohen of D and D Detailing. He's got very little availability, but he may be able to squeeze you in. Contact him via his web site D&D Auto Detailing in Northern Virginia. He did a tremendous job on my red 360 spider which you an see on his site.

4. Piper

Piper Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 6, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    Full Name:
    Bob
    Darryl at Odds and Ends Detailing in Sterling is good. DJ Mayo is good, little pricey. I'm using Darryl exclusively as of late. Fair prices, quick work, very accommodating and friendly.