WC C&C Gang, please read. | FerrariChat

WC C&C Gang, please read.

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region - USA (PA, DE, MD, DC, VA)' started by agentf1, Mar 8, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. agentf1

agentf1 Formula Junior

May 7, 2004
    Longwood Fl.
    Full Name:
    Frank
    I hope this is not breaking any forum rules. Mods, please feel free to delete if it is but I thought this is the best place to contact all my friends from C&C especially with this bad weather.

Check out these C&C T-Shirts.

Cars and Coffee T-Shirts | Teespring

2. E60 M5

E60 M5 Moderator
    Moderator Owner

Jan 2, 2006
    Wash DC area
    Full Name:
    Robert
    I think we can let this one slide. At $15 doubt you are making any profit. We did a MAR shirt years ago in white and blue, Dave handled it and they were great!! Still have my shirts.

3. Britzky9

Britzky9 Formula Junior

Apr 6, 2010
    Phila region

LOL! Good stuff.

4. Pearlcoupeg35

Pearlcoupeg35 Formula Junior

Dec 6, 2007
    Chester County, PA
    Full Name:
    Jon
    Already ordered mine Frank :)

5. The_Pagani_Kid

The_Pagani_Kid Formula Junior

Nov 21, 2011
    MD
    Full Name:
    Eli
    I also have one ordered

6. agentf1

agentf1 Formula Junior

May 7, 2004
    Longwood Fl.
    Full Name:
    Frank
    #6 agentf1, Mar 10, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2014
    I should probably mention it is free shipping if you choose Ship to Seller. I will bring your order to C&C or you can pick it up at my house, your choice.

7. Pearlcoupeg35

Pearlcoupeg35 Formula Junior

Dec 6, 2007
    Chester County, PA
    Full Name:
    Jon
    update on this Frank?

8. agentf1

agentf1 Formula Junior

May 7, 2004
    Longwood Fl.
    Full Name:
    Frank
    It does not look like we are going to meet our goal so nobody will be charged and no shirts will go out. If there is more interest than there is now I can probably lower the goal to 10 shirts and lower the price as low as possible and do a new campaign. I am guessing $10 is probably as low as we could go. Not positive with the lower goal. I was going to give what little profit we received to Make a Wish or something similar if they took off but since it didn't if we lower the price as low as possible is anybody still interested?

If so I will redo it with a lower price and lower goal. Will make both as low as I can in an effort to make it fly. I know I wanted to get a few of them. Anybody else still interested if we get the price down to $10?

9. RussellC30

RussellC30 Rookie

Mar 29, 2014
    Phoenixville, PA
    Full Name:
    Russell Emery
    Count me in.

10. agentf1

agentf1 Formula Junior

May 7, 2004
    Longwood Fl.
    Full Name:
    Frank
    I have a new design, changed the car and coffee cup. I will bring my iPad to C&C Saturday to get every bodies input and gauge every bodies interest.

11. agentf1

agentf1 Formula Junior

May 7, 2004
    Longwood Fl.
    Full Name:
    Frank
    So far I shared the two designs with Rob and he preferred the old design. I kinda liked the old design since it was generic. Hopefully the weather cooperates and we get a good turnout and get some good input from everybody. I am not sure if introducing numerous opinions will help us decide on a design or hinder us but we will give it a try. I also decided to upgrade the shirts to the premium shirts mainly for the additional colors. Was thinking of a tan, gray or white. With nothing going to a charity the premium shirts are around $12.50.

So some things to think about.

Color
    Logo (will be determined Sat hopefully)
    Do we want to add "West Chester Cars and Coffee" on the back?
    Saying. I am kinda partial to what we have but am willing to hear others.
    Demand. Can we get the minimum of 10 people that want one.
    Do we want to raise the price and give money to make a wish or something similar?

I would order one or two.
    Rob said he would want one.
    Jon W. expressed an interest and had ordered one as did two others. This puts us at around 6 or 7.

Add your name to the list if interested.

12. Kubes

Kubes Formula Junior

Dec 26, 2011
    Phoenixville PA
    Full Name:
    Dennis
    I was in for the original design. Wasn't a huge fan if the baby blue, but there was a white or heather or something with a v-neck that was a little more expensive, so I signed up for that. Having gray or white sounds like a good option. I am fine with just the shirt or happy to throw in some extra to a charity.

Thanks for doing this, Frank! Not sure I'll make it to C&C this weekend with the Spring drive, but count me in.

Cheers!
    Dennis

13. agentf1

agentf1 Formula Junior

May 7, 2004
    Longwood Fl.
    Full Name:
    Frank
    Will be posting a link to the new shirt soon. Same design just refined a little bit and right now I am leaning towards Gray or Ash as they call it. I am also going to go with their top quality American Apparel Crew T shirt.

I will start a new thread with the new link.

Seemed like there was plenty of interest at C&C today and we should have no problem hitting the target of 10 which is as low as I can make it. Also pricing it as low as allowed.

14. AlanRS

AlanRS Formula Junior

Jan 3, 2009
    DE
    For the larger individuals such as myself, remember that American Apparel runs on the small side, so if you like your t-shirt roomy, thanksgiving-ready or you are on the edge of a size, go larger. Gildan t-shirts (one of the other popular print-to order shirts) run true to size or even a little bigger.