Nick: Alive and Well | FerrariChat

Nick: Alive and Well

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region - USA (PA, DE, MD, DC, VA)' started by Cobraownr, Mar 23, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Cobraownr

Cobraownr Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 6, 2008
    Edgewater, MD
    Full Name:
    Donald Silawsky
    #1 Cobraownr, Mar 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Saw this photo in the "Porsche" section of FChat. Looks like former Mid-Atlantic Region buddy Nick is alive and well in Houston, as is his gorgeous Porsche 2.7 RS.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. nickd

nickd Formula Junior

Nov 20, 2006
    Landenberg PA
    Full Name:
    Nick Dunlop
    Thanks Don - first run since I had the gearbox fully rebuilt and the mfi induction restored - Hill Country Rally near San Antonio next weekend - I believe there are bends in the road out that way :)

trust you are doing well....

3. Cobraownr

Cobraownr Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 6, 2008
    Edgewater, MD
    Full Name:
    Donald Silawsky
    Nick, if you're missing slogging through snow and salt-covered roads, you might have a chance at that if you can make it back here by Tuesday. A late season nor'easter is forecast to come up the coast bringing snow and rain and a high temp of 41. Bleah! I don't know about Houston summers, but I'll take winters there over what we had here this year any day.

If you're ever back on a group drive weekend but don't have a car, just let me know and I'll save a seat for you in one of mine.