4/12 WC C&C followed by Ferrari Demo Day at Simeone? | FerrariChat

4/12 WC C&C followed by Ferrari Demo Day at Simeone?

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region - USA (PA, DE, MD, DC, VA)' started by Kubes, Apr 7, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Kubes

Kubes Formula Junior

Dec 26, 2011
    Phoenixville PA
    Full Name:
    Dennis
    I'm planning on hitting C&C this Saturday and then heading down to Simeone for the Ferrari Demonstration Day including a 250 Testarossa, 375MM and even a 250 GTO (see separate thread below).

Anyone else interested in heading down after C&C? I'd consider calling them to inquire about special parking arrangements if we get several Ferraris interested in heading down for this.

2. swexlin

swexlin Formula 3

Dec 3, 2010
    West Chester, PA
    Full Name:
    Scott
    Dennis, I would be interested, even though I not piloting an F-car!

3. Alxlee

Alxlee F1 Rookie

Apr 8, 2002
    Wilmington, DE
    Full Name:
    Alex Lee
    Steve was supposed to be working to set something up with Simeone...he had spoke to the Dr who had given his approval. Let me see if he ever got in touch with Simeone's contact.

4. Kubes

Kubes Formula Junior

Dec 26, 2011
    Phoenixville PA
    Full Name:
    Dennis

Thanks Alex. I remember talking to Steve about it, but I hadn't heard anything and don't know his handle on here. Thanks for checking -- haven't seen you in a while!

5. rcraig

rcraig F1 Rookie

Dec 7, 2005
    Maryland
    Full Name:
    Bob Craig
    Not sure which Steve you're talking about, but I was talking to the press guy today and he can make it happen. Let me know, because I will be talking with him a lot and I'm doing a feature on the event for the News Journal.
    The museum said they would be more than happy to set aside a special exotic parking area if I can let them know who might be coming up for the day. Let me know and I can make the arrangements.
    Spoke with Dr Simeone today and it will be an amazing event. The LM and Monza are coming in from a special gentleman's collection.

6. Kubes

Kubes Formula Junior

Dec 26, 2011
    Phoenixville PA
    Full Name:
    Dennis
    Thanks Bob, that sounds great. Really looking forward to it. Needless to say, I'm in with the 575. Will you be able to make it to C&C first, or will we just see you there (assuming the latter so you have time to get organized and set up with your gear, etc).

Cheers!
    Dennis

7. Alxlee

Alxlee F1 Rookie

Apr 8, 2002
    Wilmington, DE
    Full Name:
    Alex Lee
    Haven't heard from Steve (Norton) on this so I'm assuming he dropped the ball. Bob, the ball is all yours.

8. Alxlee

Alxlee F1 Rookie

Apr 8, 2002
    Wilmington, DE
    Full Name:
    Alex Lee
    Yeah, I was in Peru and then had a wedding last weekend. I ~should~ be there this weekend!