C&C Tee Shirts | FerrariChat

C&C Tee Shirts

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region - USA (PA, DE, MD, DC, VA)' started by agentf1, Apr 8, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. agentf1

agentf1 Formula Junior

May 7, 2004
    Longwood Fl.
    Full Name:
    Frank
    I am going to give this one more try since it seemed to be a lot of interest at C&C last week. I made some changes.
    I refined the design a little bit.
    I changed to the top quality Tee Shirt.
    I lowered the goal as low as I could so hopefully we make it this time, it is now 10.
    I lowered the price as low as I could make it. There will be no profit for charity but figured I would give it to everybody basically at cost.

Please note if you choose to have it shipped to me the shipping is free. I will bring them to the West Chester C&C with me for you.

They also have Hoodies, Long Sleeves, Women's Tees and Canvas Ringspun V Necks. The Tees are now American Apparel Crew Tee shirts.

Limited Edition Cars & Coffee Tees | Teespring

2. Kubes

Kubes Formula Junior

Dec 26, 2011
    Phoenixville PA
    Full Name:
    Dennis
    Thanks Frank. Order placed.

3. agentf1

agentf1 Formula Junior

May 7, 2004
    Longwood Fl.
    Full Name:
    Frank
  4. agentf1

agentf1 Formula Junior

May 7, 2004
    Longwood Fl.
    Full Name:
    Frank
    Time is running out to order these T-Shirts. Please order soon or you will miss out. We also need to sell 6 more to reach our goal. Nobody will be charged and they will NOT ship out if we do not reach our goal of 10. We need to sell 6 more. I know a lot of people expressed interest and said they were ordering one but I have not seen any new orders.

If you ordered one of the light blue ones from the first run we did not reach our goal and they will not be charging you or shipping them. You need to re-order from the above link.

Also, if you choose my address to ship them to you will not be charged for shipping and I will deliver them to C&C.

5. Kubes

Kubes Formula Junior

Dec 26, 2011
    Phoenixville PA
    Full Name:
    Dennis
    Just got an email last night that we met our goal -- strong work everyone!

And thanks Frank for organizing!

P.S. Frank, I won't be at C&C until 5/24 at the earliest -- I'll shoot you a PM when I do make it back to coordinate getting the T-shirt from you then. Appreciate the patience, and sorry to clutter your home with an extra shirt in the meantime. Thanks!

6. swexlin

swexlin Formula 3

Dec 3, 2010
    West Chester, PA
    Full Name:
    Scott
    Late back to the party here - Frank, is it too late to order?

7. Kubes

Kubes Formula Junior

Dec 26, 2011
    Phoenixville PA
    Full Name:
    Dennis
    Scott -- not too late, website says another 6.5 days to order. Just click the link above.

8. swexlin

swexlin Formula 3

Dec 3, 2010
    West Chester, PA
    Full Name:
    Scott
    Just ordered! Yes, I'm a C&C geek.....

9. agentf1

agentf1 Formula Junior

May 7, 2004
    Longwood Fl.
    Full Name:
    Frank
    Thanks Scott and everybody who has ordered.

We have reached our goal and the shirts should be here on or before 5/20 according to the email I received.

They will still be available up until 4/29. Also, please keep in mind if you opt to have them shipped to me you will not be charged for shipping. I will bring them to C&C the weekend of 5/24.

If the women are interested they also carry a Bella Womens T. They also have long sleeves, Hoodies and Canvas Ringspun V Necks.

10. RobD

RobD Formula 3

Nov 10, 2003
    USA
    Ordered! I'll wear it proudly. West Chester C&C, FTW!!

11. agentf1

agentf1 Formula Junior

May 7, 2004
    Longwood Fl.
    Full Name:
    Frank
    Shirts are in, will bring them tomorrow if you had them shipped to me.