Lost acquaintance (PA) | FerrariChat

Lost acquaintance (PA)

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region - USA (PA, DE, MD, DC, VA)' started by Snakecharmer383, Apr 8, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Snakecharmer383

Mar 13, 2014
    earth
    Full Name:
    Jason
    Couple years ago I met a gentlemen at a car show in Western PA. I'm trying to find him as I lost his information. I'm not sure if he is a member here or not. You were in a F430 and I was in a black Lingenfelter Corvette.

Please contact me if you see this.

2. Snakecharmer383

Mar 13, 2014
    earth
    Full Name:
    Jason
    Looking for George Desko...

That name ring a bell here on the forum?

3. 360gtracer

360gtracer Formula 3

May 18, 2004
    I've met George Desko at a few track events here, but it's been a number of years. Will be talking with someone over the weekend who may have contact with him. Will let you know via pm what I find out.

gp

4. BillP00

BillP00 Formula 3
    Owner

Apr 23, 2007
    Northern VA
    Full Name:
    Bill
    I met George back in 2007 at the Reading Concorso de Elegance. Very friendly gentleman. All I know is that he resides in PA.

Bill P.

5. gt1995

gt1995 Formula Junior

Sep 3, 2011
    Rockville, MD
    You can find posts referencing him on FChat using the search function. A quick google seach also shows many mentions of him and his wife, who seem to be very charitable.

The same google search immediately shows listings for him in the good old fashioned phone book. May be the place to start.

Free people search and contact details for George R Desko Sr | WhitePages