Kudos to Nick Oakes | FerrariChat

Kudos to Nick Oakes

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region - USA (PA, DE, MD, DC, VA)' started by turbos7903, Apr 9, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. turbos7903

turbos7903 F1 Rookie

Mar 16, 2006
    delaware
    Full Name:
    jon walton
    So you lend your prize possession the Grigio Silverstone Scuderia to Nick in January for the Philly auto show. He picks it up at the house and three months later you pick it up having not seen it in all that time. It's returned more that perfect in every way. You have it ceramic coated and paint corrected in the meantime and he goes ahead and polishes the interior carbon and the muffler to a fine shine. Some say " you are crazy to trust someone like that". I say it's Nick 👍. I love that! Jon in Delaware

2. Oakes Detail

Oakes Detail Formula Junior

Nov 4, 2009
    West Chester, PA
    Full Name:
    Oakes Detail
    #2 Oakes Detail, Apr 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  3. Oakes Detail

Nov 4, 2009
    West Chester, PA
    Full Name:
    Oakes Detail
    #3 Oakes Detail, Apr 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  4. turbos7903

turbos7903 F1 Rookie

Mar 16, 2006
    delaware
    Full Name:
    jon walton
    Nice! Gonna be at cars and coffee you fellow fchat member ?

5. rcraig

rcraig F1 Rookie

Dec 7, 2005
    Maryland
    Full Name:
    Bob Craig
    You guys need to bring this shiney stuff up to Simeone.

6. Joe Mac

Joe Mac Formula 3

As Nick and a few of you know, I am storing the 16M at a friend's house right now, but had a chance to stop there last night to see the car after Nick's magic had been performed. Nick, the car is insane. Perfected by your work and the car sparkles like I have never seen a white car sparkle. LOVE IT. Thanks for doing what you do!

As for Jon, that car is looking insane! It will be an honor following you from C&C to Simeone! Especially since our good friend in his shiny red scud will also be hot on the trail....the scud march begins!!

7. turbos7903

turbos7903 F1 Rookie

Mar 16, 2006
    delaware
    Full Name:
    jon walton
    Nice! That should be a display worth seeing!

8. Oakes Detail

Nov 4, 2009
    West Chester, PA
    Full Name:
    Oakes Detail
    I've yet to make it up to Simeone....maybe I will see what my boss has to say about giving me the day off!

I'm ecstatic that you are both pleased with the results! They're awesome cars that have become personal favorites of mine. I hope they both hang around for a long while!

9. JoeZaff

JoeZaff F1 Veteran
    Owner

Aug 5, 2007
    Philly suburbs
    Full Name:
    Joe
    It was so good of you to get that car properly detailed......

For the next owner :p

10. Joe Mac

Joe Mac Formula 3

Joe, as you are aware, I have two important people in my life who haven't forbidden me from selling it. So, I'm stuck with it. Poor me!!??

11. JoeZaff

JoeZaff F1 Veteran
    Owner

Aug 5, 2007
    Philly suburbs
    Full Name:
    Joe
    Hands down, far and away, no contest, the nicest car you have owned with the exception of the GT.

That being said…

6 months….

I give it 6 months…

There is a better chance of you giving up your affinity for women's jeans than keeping that car :D

12. Britzky9

Britzky9 Formula Junior

Apr 6, 2010
    Phila region
    I almost drove off the road passing it in the other direction last weekend...holy hell...stunned. Then I saw an oddly familiar grin behind the wheel...that car would make a Nun blush.