Mid-Atlantic Region a classy bunch of car people | FerrariChat

Mid-Atlantic Region a classy bunch of car people

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region - USA (PA, DE, MD, DC, VA)' started by Smyrna355Spider, Apr 11, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Smyrna355Spider

Smyrna355Spider F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Feb 9, 2008
    In my Garage
    Full Name:
    Scott
    I just want to say I am very jealous of the group of people you guys have become. It seems every month you guys are putting together some kind of charity, thoughtful gifts or rides to kids or adults that are in terrible times within their lives. No other section of F-chat seems to have the amount of participation or interest that you guys do. Please know I am not trying to insult other members or areas of F-chat, I know a lot of other people do a lot but I just can't help but notice you guys seem to always be moving on to the next good cause. I could do a lot better myself and we could all benefit by following your lead. Mid-Atlantic has some true car people that make anyone with an F-car look good. Hats off to you guys!!

2. swexlin

swexlin Formula 3

Dec 3, 2010
    West Chester, PA
    Full Name:
    Scott
    Thank you for the kind words. We have some very thoughtful and wonderful people here in our local group, it's very true. I'm very honored to know them, and to be able to participate in some of the events. They give back more than you know.

3. turbos7903

turbos7903 F1 Rookie

Mar 16, 2006
    delaware
    Full Name:
    jon walton
    Thank you for noticing and speaking up. It's been an 8 yr privelage to be an active member of this forum. I look forward to more to come. Jon in Delaware

4. PRS Guitarist

PRS Guitarist Formula Junior

Oct 13, 2013
    Maryland
    Full Name:
    Bob
    It's all about the Karma........