Thanks!!! | FerrariChat

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 250gtsc

250gtsc Rookie

Mar 23, 2007
    Fulton, Maryland
    Full Name:
    Regan Poquette
    I attended the fantastic Ferrari demo day at Dr. Simeone's museum on Saturday. I've been there five times, I think, and a fan of Ferrari for many years. Every time I go, I'm in utter amazement as I look around at cars I never thought I'd see in-person (i.e. the 250GTO, the '58 Testa Rossa, and the '64 Cobra Daytona Coupe).
    The weather was great, and as I walked down to see some of the folks who brought their Ferraris to share with the crowd of Ferrari enthusiasts, my jaw dropped as I, again, came upon some that I'd never thought I'd see in-person...at least for a some years. I would like to thank everybody for coming out, highlighting three cars...the 458 Speciale, the 599GTO, and the Spyker.
    Even though I can't afford a Ferrari at the moment, I do have a '12 Fiat 500 Sport. It's not as fast as I would like it to be, but it will do for now. I hear that the Abarth will soon have an automatic (I have a disability) which I might go for in a few years.
    Thanks again to everyone who bought out their Ferraris out to share. Hopefully one day I will be able to attend C&C and events such as this one with you all driving my own.