May 2-4 Exotics/Classics Events - Show/Drive/Dinner | FerrariChat

May 2-4 Exotics/Classics Events - Show/Drive/Dinner

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region - USA (PA, DE, MD, DC, VA)' started by lashss, Apr 19, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. lashss

lashss F1 Rookie

Nov 26, 2003
    DC
    Full Name:
    LSJ
    Sorry for the late notice...

There will be some FChatters/FListers from SC, CO and PA coming into town for what should be a great weekend.

Fri, May 2 - Dinner/Drinks at Capella in Georgetown. We'll have a private table either in the bar area or on the roof for drinks and food. Reserved parking at the curb for exotics/classics. We can meet at a predetermined meeting place and drive in together for anyone interested.

Sat, May 3 - Radcliffe Motor Cars Show

Radcliffe Motorcar Company

This is one of the best local shows for an all Italian marque display. We will do a drive after Radcliffe and end up in the DC area.

Dinner on Sat night - TBA (Working on Jack Rose Whiskey Bar in Adam's Morgan but we could end up somewhere near Columbia or Silver Spring instead).

Sun, May 4 - We could head out to Annapolis for the show to benefit the no kill animal shelter. There's another post in this forum with details

Let me know if you are in for any of the events so I can plan and adjust reservations/parking accordingly.

Thanks,
    LS

2. FUNRARI

FUNRARI Formula Junior

Nov 5, 2008
    Washington D.C.
    Full Name:
    Z
    Sounds great, I'll join you for Capella and we'll do the drive back to DC after Radcliffe, (let me know if you'd like to caravan over in the am, from Katie's??).

3. Devilsolsi

Devilsolsi F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 1, 2007
    MD
    Full Name:
    Alex
    The Radcliffe open house is a fantastic event every year.

4. Arjun

Arjun Formula Junior

Feb 26, 2006
    Zahir, I was planning on driving up to Radcliffe from Katies. Was planning on reaching Katies around 8 and the departing around 8:30. Do you want to caravan over together?

5. FUNRARI

FUNRARI Formula Junior

Nov 5, 2008
    Washington D.C.
    Full Name:
    Z
    Sounds like a plan, (I'm sure we will have a few others too, like Anthony :)

6. lashss

lashss F1 Rookie

Nov 26, 2003
    DC
    Full Name:
    LSJ
    Updates-

Capella this Friday has been booked for 8pm and we'll have spots for cars outside by the valet station on the curb. We'll have a table immediately inside at the bar area to start and then up to the rooftop if the weather cooperates.

It looks like Arjun and Funrari have put together a caravan from Katie's to Radcliffe Saturday AM. Depending on when things wind down, we will discuss a drive after the show and back down to DC...

See you Friday!

7. Devilsolsi

Devilsolsi F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 1, 2007
    MD
    Full Name:
    Alex
    What time is the Radcliffe show on Saturday? I see that the gates open at 9am, but do you know how late it goes?

8. gt1995

gt1995 Formula Junior

Sep 3, 2011
    Rockville, MD
  9. 88Testarossa

88Testarossa Formula 3

Sep 25, 2012
    Annapolis and Daytona Beach
    Full Name:
    Al
    We have 42 cars registered for the Sunday SPCA Cars and Critters event at Quiet Waters Park in Annapolis from 10am-1pm. We've raised almost $3000 in tax deductible donations as of today!

PM me for registration link and details. We expect 20,000 visitors for the SPCA run, walk and car show and over 200 vendors, including a food court.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Devilsolsi

Devilsolsi F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 1, 2007
    MD
    Full Name:
    Alex
  11. lashss

lashss F1 Rookie

Nov 26, 2003
    DC
    Full Name:
    LSJ
    Capella is booked for 8:45pm tonight.

You are welcome to show up earlier...they will be expecting us. Let me know if you want a spot reserved outside for your exotic/classic.

Thanks,
    LS

12. lashss

lashss F1 Rookie

Nov 26, 2003
    DC
    Full Name:
    LSJ
    The new DC Mclaren dealer is bringing a new MP4-12/C-RT/16-Senna-Hulme-Donohue Edition or something...should be pretty cool.

LS