Best Clear Bra Installer coming to PA | FerrariChat

Best Clear Bra Installer coming to PA

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region - USA (PA, DE, MD, DC, VA)' started by PCJR, Apr 22, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. PCJR

PCJR Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 31, 2007
    PA
    Hey guys,

I am having the team that installed my clear bra film come here to do some more work for me. Some of you have seen their work on my black Lambo Superleggera TT at West Chester C&C, most not realizing that the car has film covering 75% of the car. This is not pre-cut kit type of installation, it's all custom work. They are hands down the best in the country from all that I have seen!

Please let me know if you are interested in getting a price quote. They are planning to come here around 5/9. All of the work will be done at your house as they will likely stay at a centrally located hotel in the Philly/KOP area.

If anyone is interested in seeing some pictures that I have during the installation process, pm me your email address and I'll send over a few that I have.

Thx,
    Pete

2. Ferris Bueller

Ferris Bueller Formula 3

Mar 23, 2004
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Dominic
    Thanks for the email Pete.
    I contacted Kris

3. ViperTT

ViperTT Karting

Apr 5, 2011
    Do you have their contact info? Interested in having the front end of my 300 zx done.

4. PCJR

PCJR Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 31, 2007
    PA
    Pm me your email address and I'll send it to you.

5. EvoM3

EvoM3 Rookie

Aug 19, 2007
    Best huh...well then I better ask Nick Oakes to pull off the clear bra he put on this winter. Thought he was the best in our little area.

Just kidding.