Body shop in King of Prusia area | FerrariChat

Body shop in King of Prusia area

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region - USA (PA, DE, MD, DC, VA)' started by rgm35, Jun 10, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. rgm35

rgm35 Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 25, 2010
    Valley Forge, Naples
    Full Name:
    Rick
    Looking for recommendations for a body shop in the King of Prussia area to repair a few scratches and possible slight indentation on my 575. Many years ago I would have gone straight to Karossiere but I believe they are under new ownership and I am not familiar with their current reputation.

Recommendations please??

Thank you.

Rick

2. Rapido308

Rapido308 Karting
    Owner

Oct 11, 2011
    PA
    Full Name:
    Carl
    I just had a car (trunk and spoiler) painted by Karossiere about 2 weeks ago. They did a great job and I was very pleased. They just moved about 3-4 weeks ago, so make sure you get the correct address.

3. stavri

stavri Karting

Jul 20, 2006
    Bucks County, PA
    I would also get a price from Classic Coach works, West Chester. They have done work on my friends Ferrari's for a long time and are most likely far less expensive that Karosserie.

4. JoeZaff

JoeZaff F1 Veteran
    Owner

Aug 5, 2007
    Philly suburbs
    Full Name:
    Joe
    #4 JoeZaff, Jun 10, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2014
    Classic coach and Karosserie are part of the same company AFAIK. However, Karosserie is the only factory authorized ferrari facility in our region and they have been working on these cars for decades. I have been using them for almost twenty years.

The change in ownership has had no effect on the quality of work. If anything, their new shop has a superior paint booth. Their work is second to none.

5. Challenge

Challenge Formula 3

Sep 27, 2002
    PA
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    Steve at Karosserie is a good guy and stands behind his shop's work.

6. straightpipe

straightpipe Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 23, 2007
    West Chester, PA
    Full Name:
    Tom
    Passed Karosserie on the turnpike twice this week. No cars and it looks like they closed,

7. JoeZaff

JoeZaff F1 Veteran
    Owner

Aug 5, 2007
    Philly suburbs
    Full Name:
    Joe
    Yep. They moved to Malvern IIRC

8. Mondog1

Mondog1 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 27, 2006
    Philly burbs
    Full Name:
    Robert
    Actually it's 355 E. Conestoga rd in Wayne

9. rgm35

rgm35 Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 25, 2010
    Valley Forge, Naples
    Full Name:
    Rick
    Thank you for all the replies. It is nice to hear Karosserie is still on their game regardless of ownership change. Once the car is back up from Florida I will get it in for repairs. Had a small battle with a beach chair earlier this spring and while the chair lost badly the car did suffer some very minor wounds.

Thanks again.

Rick

10. Joe@Fabspeed

Joe@Fabspeed Karting
    Sponsor

Jul 1, 2005
    Philadelphia
    Full Name:
    Joe Fabiani
    I got my 360 spiders front bumper re painted at Karosserie and the work was flawless as usual. The new management is the very best, no excuses and quickly professional delivery.

I have sent many customers cars up there as well. Super quality work and that's an understatement.

My Gallardo spider in ballon white is up there to get the drivers door handle refinished and a couple scratches. Pearlescent is tough to blend...... But no issues for Karosserie.

Ask for Jamie and Steve.