Ebay listing | FerrariChat

Ebay listing

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region - USA (PA, DE, MD, DC, VA)' started by zuesspronto, Jul 3, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. zuesspronto

zuesspronto Rookie

Jul 9, 2013
    Newcastle Australia
    Full Name:
    Jason
  2. zuesspronto

zuesspronto Rookie

Jul 9, 2013
    Newcastle Australia
    Full Name:
    Jason
    Sorry i meant guys not guy my mistake

3. toggie

toggie F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 30, 2003
    Virginia
    Full Name:
    Toggie (Ron)
    #3 toggie, Jul 3, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2014
    This part of the eBay ad seems a little unusual:

"Should prospective buyers wish to see or inspect the vehicle, seller can arrange for the vehicle’s transport and mechanical inspection (fully at the prospect’s sole expense) in the care of one of America’s very few Factory-authorized Ferrari Master Mechanics. Because the vehicle is currently at a secure, second home private location with armed security, there will be no inspection on other terms. As a policy, seller does not allow test drives of any collection vehicle."

4. gt1995

gt1995 Formula Junior

Sep 3, 2011
    Rockville, MD
    If Competizione worked on it last week, I would just call them and ask Richard and Fernando about the car. Great guys and they will give you the straight truth and a good perspective on the car.

5. dsd

dsd F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 19, 2006
    Northern Virginia
    2nd that, they are a class act and will be honest.

-dsd

6. zuesspronto

zuesspronto Rookie

Jul 9, 2013
    Newcastle Australia
    Full Name:
    Jason
    Thanks for the information everyone.The listing does seem very unusual in that you cant privately inspect the car.i mean does he want to sell it or not.I have emailed Competizione last week and they have not replied.I have also called with no answer.So maybe thought they were too busy or had a block on international calls as the dial tone sounded odd.I will try and call them again on Monday.Happy 4th of July everyone.
    Regards from Australia
    Jason