just listed my home for sale | FerrariChat

just listed my home for sale

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region - USA (PA, DE, MD, DC, VA)' started by turbos7903, Aug 7, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. turbos7903

turbos7903 F1 Rookie

Mar 16, 2006
    delaware
    Full Name:
    jon walton
    Hi all,
    If anyone is looking for a primary home with lots of privacy or a second home for a family I today just listed my property. Its located about 10 mins from Jack Frost big Boulder Ski resort and 20 mins from the Pocono Motor Speedway. If you love empty backroads for spirited driving,Hunting, Fishing, Whitewater Rafting, Mountain Biking,Skiing or hiking with your family and friends its an ideal location.The property is 12 plus wooded acres including a stream and a one acre pond adjacent to State game land and Hickory Run State Park and it borders the Lehigh Gorge State Park and the Lehigh River.
    Its been a terrific 14 year run as owner of the property but my family is grown and there is too little time to enjoy the place as my interests in motorsports keeps my spare time home doing local Rallies and the New Jersey Morosoports park and My lotus keep calling me to play. Check out the listing and feel free to contact them directly. Its priced very aggressively and has just gone through a massive renovation and update completed just a few weeks ago. Respectfully Jon in Delaware

832 Tannery Road White Haven, PA 18661

2. AlxSTi

AlxSTi Formula Junior

Jun 29, 2011
    Wilmington, DE
    Gorgeous house in a nice location. GLWS!

3. Joe Mac

Joe Mac Formula 3

best of luck jon. i will spread the word!

4. turbos7903

turbos7903 F1 Rookie

Mar 16, 2006
    delaware
    Full Name:
    jon walton
    Terrific thanks. I put a link on Facebook. If you " like it" it will spread to your contacts. You never know who you might know who is looking or thinking about a home. Appreciated Jon

5. Alxlee

Alxlee F1 Rookie

Apr 8, 2002
    Wilmington, DE
    Full Name:
    Alex Lee
    You might want to post this in the New York section too...I always see a lot of New York plates when I'm in the Poconos. A lot of the New Yorkers seem to like that area more than heading upstate.

6. turbos7903

turbos7903 F1 Rookie

Mar 16, 2006
    delaware
    Full Name:
    jon walton
    Done thanks ! Alex!

7. Daytona BeauTTy

Daytona BeauTTy Karting

Feb 20, 2012
    Kennett Square, PA
    Full Name:
    Michael Abens
    Looks very nice!

8. turbos7903

turbos7903 F1 Rookie

Mar 16, 2006
    delaware
    Full Name:
    jon walton
    Thank you very much. Two showings in the first weekend after listing. Fingers crossed. Jon