Fabspeed Motorsport Open House 10/4/2014 | FerrariChat

Fabspeed Motorsport Open House 10/4/2014

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region - USA (PA, DE, MD, DC, VA)' started by Fabspeed Motorsport, Sep 8, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Fabspeed Motorsport

Sponsor

Feb 5, 2009
    Fort Washington, PA
    Full Name:
    John S
    #1 Fabspeed Motorsport, Sep 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Fabspeed Motorsport is once again opening its doors (and parking lot) to all of our friends and members of the exotic car enthusiast community.

We will be offering shop tours, performing a dyno demo, raffling off some great prizes, and enjoying checking out some amazing cars!

In years past, we have seen upwards of 100+ exotic cars and we hope to continue to grow that number. This year, we're also fortunate enough to have some great industry friends participating in the event such as Imagine Lifestyles luxury car rentals, Mercedes-Benz of Fort Washington, Evolution Motorsports, and more!

Please note that all vehicles and enthusiasts are welcome to attend, but parking in the main lot will be reserved for luxury sports cars and exotics only.

RSVP on Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/events/281827165342751
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Fabspeed Motorsport

Sponsor

Feb 5, 2009
    Fort Washington, PA
    Full Name:
    John S
    Bump, coming up this weekend Ladies and Gentlemen!

3. DreamCarrera

DreamCarrera Formula Junior

Oct 25, 2006
    S.E. PA
    Full Name:
    Eric
    I'd love to attend this event although I'm not sure I'll be able to make it. Is there a rain date?

4. Fabspeed Motorsport

Sponsor

Feb 5, 2009
    Fort Washington, PA
    Full Name:
    John S
    Its a shame you cannot make it! We will be having this event Rain or Shine on Saturday - plenty of room in doors for everyone.

5. stavri

stavri Karting

Jul 20, 2006
    Bucks County, PA
    Very impressive facility. Watching the McLaren on the dyno was tremendous. It would have been much more sensible if a technician explained what they were doing on the dyno tests , explain the various impressive machines and why exactly one would want to use their services. I seem to enjoy the open houses the most when the owner or manager spends a short time explaining the equipment etc.... Just my 2 cents and all should try to visit if you haven't been there.

6. Fabspeed Motorsport

Sponsor

Feb 5, 2009
    Fort Washington, PA
    Full Name:
    John S
    Thank you for coming out this weekend! We were giving tours of the fabrication department explaining the processes of creating an exhaust - if you would like to come for a more in depth tour, please shoot me a PM, we would love to walk your through the facility and talk about the process of each machine.