NoVA/DC/MD Clear Bra Referral | FerrariChat

NoVA/DC/MD Clear Bra Referral

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region - USA (PA, DE, MD, DC, VA)' started by GoHeels, Sep 15, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. GoHeels

GoHeels Rookie

Dec 5, 2010
    I just took delivery of a 2015 458 Spider (Titanio/Cuoio) and based on the strong recommendation of my detailer, used Shy To from Custom Cleartech (customcleartech.com) to do a full front clip clear bra.

Shy works mobile and did a TERRIFIC job - got an appointment within 24 hours and he did all of the cutting and installing in my garage. All edges wrapped to the point of being undetectable with a few minor exceptions in out of the way places. He used 3M (I had been sold on XPEL based on a number of posts here but Shy walked me through the pros/cons of all and I felt 3M was a good choice for a number of reasons).

I have no stake at all in him or his business but figured I would pass on the info since I had a really positive experience and I know folks ask a lot about this topic.

2. datax

datax Karting

Apr 9, 2006
    VA (Washington DC)
    Full Name:
    Ken T
    I had my front bumper redone by Shy last weekend and it was an awesome job. Yup, great guy too.