Anybody in Fairless PA to look at a car? | FerrariChat

Anybody in Fairless PA to look at a car?

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region - USA (PA, DE, MD, DC, VA)' started by greg512tr, Oct 14, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. greg512tr

greg512tr Formula Junior
    Owner

Feb 19, 2002
    Dallas TX
    Full Name:
    Greg B
    Hey Guys,
    I am buying a Yukon XLS from Peruzzi Buick GMC and wondering if anybody lives close to put some eyes on it for me. I don't get a warm and fuzzy feeling from the sales guy but I like the truck and plan on flying out next week and driving it back to Dallas. I have bought Ferrari's sight unseen before but I don't feel as comfortable doing it with a GMC:) Long way to go for it but its loaded, a 3/4 ton, and most importantly has an aftermarket supercharger on it.

2012 GMC Yukon XL 2500 SLT, $41,000 - Cars.com

Thought I would ask and thanks in advance.
    Greg

2. NbyNW

NbyNW F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

#2 NbyNW, Oct 14, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2014
  3. greg512tr

greg512tr Formula Junior
    Owner

Feb 19, 2002
    Dallas TX
    Full Name:
    Greg B
    That is a great truck, especially with the low miles. I don't see any difference between a fully loaded Yukon and your fully loaded Suburban other than not having the sunroof and nav. I have mixed feelings about the supercharger on the Yukon, I don't want it to compromise reliability and it does require premium gas but it will add a bit of a fun factor to the family hauler.

4. NbyNW

NbyNW F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

You can't beat a super charger for added fun!
    Just got back from a road trip out west with it (second time). Montana and Wyoming so the mileage in the fchat add is low. 19,500 now. About 16-17 mpg is the best it would do and we were moving along with those higher speed limits out there!