Kindergarten help in NoVa (Leesburg VA) | FerrariChat

Kindergarten help in NoVa (Leesburg VA)

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region - USA (PA, DE, MD, DC, VA)' started by valter, Oct 18, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. valter

valter F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 25, 2008
    Nibiru
    Full Name:
    Vlad
    My daughter would go to kindergarten next year (she is in preschool now) and I am trying to decide where she should go. Public school won't work due to very short hours in Loudoun county for elementary and will require a lot of scheduling to fill every day and logistics can be a problem too...

We looked at a few private ones, some of them are very nice, went on tours, asked a lot of questions... We have a very intelligent community here on Fchat and if there anyone around with the kids of same age - I would greatly appreciate any feedback on kindergartens where your kids are going!

So far we really liked Golden Pond, Loudoun Country Day School looks good too, I know it's a long shot but if you have any feedback on these, that would be awesome.

Thank you!!!

2. Piper

Piper Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 6, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    Full Name:
    Bob
    Vlad, we had a wonderful experience with Destiny School of Arts last year for our son. They just opened a school from a manor house on 15 about a mile south of town. They have half day and full day programs, great student teacher ratios, excellent results on all fronts, academics and arts. Highly recommend.

3. valter

valter F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 25, 2008
    Nibiru
    Full Name:
    Vlad

Bob, thank you so much! Will check it out.