Automotive Portraits | FerrariChat

Automotive Portraits

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region - USA (PA, DE, MD, DC, VA)' started by Marty458, Oct 22, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Marty458

Marty458 Karting

May 14, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    Full Name:
    Marty
    #1 Marty458, Oct 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    All,
    I wanted to let you know that if anyone is looking to get pictures of their cars done to take a look at Bill Bravo. He is out of PA (Effort) and I met him at a local car show. I had a great experience with him and the service is very personalized. He spent about an hour shooting the car (probably over 400 pictures) then did his magic back home. He then sent me about 25 versions that I was able to look at and make suggestions if I wanted to see something different. I've attached the two pictures that went with. I got them in 24x36 prints with a Rossa colored matting... Bill is on FB as Bill Bravo Automotive Portraits. He also has a website where he as sample of his work. Just wanted to pass along a great experience that I had. If anyone has any questions, PM me and we can talk.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. SATedeschi

SATedeschi Formula Junior

Dec 29, 2007
    USA Delaware
    Full Name:
    Steve Tedeschi
    Very Nice. Did he do any action shots

3. Marty458

Marty458 Karting

May 14, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    Full Name:
    Marty
    Steve,
    No, he did just stills. But I'm sure he will do action shots. I should have taken him to Watkins Glen when I was up for the Ferrari Challenge the other week... I might do that next year.

4. dlbutler

dlbutler Formula 3

Sep 18, 2009
    #4 dlbutler, Oct 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  5. SATedeschi

SATedeschi Formula Junior

Dec 29, 2007
    USA Delaware
    Full Name:
    Steve Tedeschi
    That's what I was thinking about!!!

6. Cobraownr

Cobraownr Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 6, 2008
    Edgewater, MD
    Full Name:
    Donald Silawsky
  7. sunir

sunir Formula Junior

Oct 30, 2014
    MD
    Full Name:
    Sunir
    959 looking SWEET!!!

8. rcraig

rcraig F1 Rookie

Dec 7, 2005
    Maryland
    Full Name:
    Bob Craig
    Thanks. That car is a dream to shoot. That was at the Greenville show . Can't remember whether we were leaving the show after, or did we just go to take pics?
    Either way thanks Don. Easily one of the top sports cars in "great sports car history".Unbelievable presence.

9. JoeZaff

JoeZaff F1 Veteran
    Owner

Aug 5, 2007
    Philly suburbs
    Full Name:
    Joe
    I heard Bob's best work concerned a single mirror testarossa…but without photos, what proof is there? :D

10. agentf1

agentf1 Formula Junior

May 7, 2004
    Longwood Fl.
    Full Name:
    Frank
    Nice shots Bob.

11. pnicholasen

pnicholasen Formula 3

Jan 14, 2011
    South of Philly
    Full Name:
    Paul Nicholasen
    What the heck is that thing above Don's windshield?? Couldn't be a convertible top, I've never seen a top on that Elan. Must be someone else...

12. dlbutler

dlbutler Formula 3

Sep 18, 2009
    I do put the top up when it rains because the jute padding under the carpet smells "funny" when wet. Something I avoided with the Miata Seven. :D