A Secret F50 | FerrariChat

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. SM Photography

SM Photography Karting

Oct 20, 2014
    Full Name:
    Spencer M.
    A few weeks ago, a good friend of mine informed me there was an F50 for sale in Bridgeton, NJ. At first, I thought he was out of his mind as he has been wrong on a few events prior, however I look them up and sure enough, he was right! Perhaps I am not that bright, but is anyone else familiar with Top Gear Imports? From what I hear they seem shady, but they have an insane inventory. It is a serious shame they will not let people in to photograph the cars because I would love to see an F50 up close again! Anyone else heard of them and/or has any info on their background? Thanks!

2. Zack

Zack Formula 3

Dec 18, 2003
    Nicosia, Cyprus/Cali
    Full Name:
    Zacharias
    A simple google search reveals that you need to steer well clear. Extremely shady.

3. SM Photography

SM Photography Karting

Oct 20, 2014
    Full Name:
    Spencer M.
    Exactly what I found, however I'm not looking to buy anything. I'm only interested in there F50 truthfully.

4. Mondog1

Mondog1 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 27, 2006
    Philly burbs
    Full Name:
    Robert
    Where's the listing of their inventory? I can't find even a website for them.

5. SM Photography

SM Photography Karting

Oct 20, 2014
    Full Name:
    Spencer M.
    They actually do not have a website, which is quite odd especially for the kind of cars they are attempting to sell. I found them on Instagram, but they might have other social media accounts as well. Really weird and shady stuff.