LaFerrari Road Trip | FerrariChat

LaFerrari Road Trip

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region - USA (PA, DE, MD, DC, VA)' started by ButchF-430S, Nov 23, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ButchF-430S

ButchF-430S Rookie

Aug 6, 2013
    Drove to Greensboro, NC to attend a reception held by the North Carolina Club at Foreign Cars Italia for the unveiling of Bob Rapp's LaFerrari. Over 200 people attended the reception and Bob invited all to get some seat time. Really cool! Phil Bachman attended the event and he informed all he will take delivery of the last LaFerrari next summer or fall; yellow naturally.

click link below and Scroll through my photobucket album to see the photos of the event.
    [​IMG]

2. ROMO

ROMO Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Mar 18, 2008
    WASHINGTON DC
    Full Name:
    ROMO
    Great pics...!

3. AlxSTi

AlxSTi Formula Junior

Jun 29, 2011
    Wilmington, DE
    Awesome pics! Very nice of the owner to allow seat time. What are your thoughts of the cockpit? I got to see the LaFerrari in person at Museo Ferrari in Maranello last year, but definitely wasn't allowed in!

4. ButchF-430S

ButchF-430S Rookie

Aug 6, 2013
    It feels like a WEC car; very minimalistic. You're surrounded by carbon fiber; the entire floor, the dash etc. When you close the doors and look out of the front window over the hood, it feels like your about to lift off on a space shot.

5. DennisForza

DennisForza Formula 3

May 23, 2006
    Arlington, VA
    Full Name:
    Dennis
    Phil Bachman is an awesome gentleman to hang out with! It amazes me that such a car collection hides out in Greeneville.

6. ButchF-430S

ButchF-430S Rookie

Aug 6, 2013
    Bob Ingram who owns and maintains the largest Porsche collection in the world also attended the event. He had just received his 918 Spyder from the factory on the day of the reception. He offered his contact information to my road dog (a Porsche guy) and invited him down to check out his car. Car guys loving car guys. How cool is that!

7. tomc

tomc Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 13, 2014
    DFW, Texas
    Full Name:
    Tom C
    The obvious answer is "Very Cool!" Thank you for posting this pictures and adding in some of the background info…T