Thankful | FerrariChat

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. simchanova

simchanova Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

May 3, 2010
    Philadelphia
    Full Name:
    Stuart
    ...just putting up a post and wanting anyone to chime in on what they are thankful for this thanksgiving ....Sunday we celebrated my moms 90th birthday party...105 people big band , loads of food...lots of fun and memories...time goes so fast...thankful for the wonderful childhood my parents provided me and now I'm most thankful for my HEALTH, family , and friends...and my addiction to fchat on all the wonderful people I've met through fchat, ciao, Enzo (Stuart )

2. tomc

tomc Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 13, 2014
    DFW, Texas
    Full Name:
    Tom C
    Stuart…Good thread. Am thankful for my wonderful wife, our atrociously spoiled dog, a great job, good friends, all of above are in good health, we get to live in a nice house in a great part of the country, have a couple of fun cars to drive, and that the wife is "on board" with my future Ferrari purchase!…T

3. simchanova

simchanova Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

May 3, 2010
    Philadelphia
    Full Name:
    Stuart
    Beautiful Tom c...happy thanksgiving !!!

4. dlbutler

dlbutler Formula 3

Sep 18, 2009
    I'm, of course, thankful for home and family. Also, my Lotus and the back roads to drive. But mostly I'm thankful that JoeZaff finally bought a car to replace the Mondial that he can DRIVE. :)

5. tomc

tomc Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 13, 2014
    DFW, Texas
    Full Name:
    Tom C
    Same to you, Stuart, and best wishes for the coming holiday season…T

6. turbos7903

turbos7903 F1 Rookie

Mar 16, 2006
    delaware
    Full Name:
    jon walton
    I am thankful for so many things I cannot possibly list them all. Life is a real joy. Happy Thanksgiving to all my FChat friends who bring joy to everyone around them!
    Jon in Delaware