Radnor Hunt C&C | FerrariChat

Radnor Hunt C&C

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region - USA (PA, DE, MD, DC, VA)' started by Monto, Dec 17, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Monto

Monto Formula Junior

Aug 26, 2009
    #1 Monto, Dec 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    It seems like Joe Zaf was paying off people to get his picture in the most recent issue of the Radnor Hunt News. There was also a nice mention of the C&C group:

"For the first time, we had a Cars and Coffee gathering on Saturday concurrent with the Saturday Road Rally. Attendees had the opportunity to watch the rally start and get a sneak peek at some of the vendors in The Marketplace, and the new vehicles on display. It was such a popular event, we plan to do it again next year."
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. The_Pagani_Kid

The_Pagani_Kid Formula Junior

Nov 21, 2011
    MD
    Full Name:
    Eli
    Joe Zaff is there any way West Chester cars and coffee could be held at Radnor maybe once a month or maybe every other month. It was a phenomenal location and it would be amazing to make it happen more often

3. SM Photography

SM Photography Karting

Oct 20, 2014
    Full Name:
    Spencer M.
    To expand a little more on what Eli mentioned, perhaps we should host a Cars and Coffee on the green at least once this upcoming summer. Maybe we should spread the word as well to shoot for a great turnout? From a photographers perspective it is a really phenomenal location. The only issue of course is if the country club would be willing.

4. turbos7903

turbos7903 F1 Rookie

Mar 16, 2006
    delaware
    Full Name:
    jon walton
    Thats an understatement. If I belonged to the Hunt Club I would have an issue with non members regularly using the facility. Jon in Delaware

5. turbos7903

turbos7903 F1 Rookie

Mar 16, 2006
    delaware
    Full Name:
    jon walton
    That Red Car is blocking the view :) Jon In Delaware

6. VGM911

VGM911 Formula 3

Apr 8, 2007
    New Jersey
    I agree. And I don't see what value we would bring to Radnor by holding events there on a regular basis.

7. rcraig

rcraig F1 Rookie

Dec 7, 2005
    Maryland
    Full Name:
    Bob Craig
    It's far enough north now. Where we gonna get our lattes?

8. Kubes

Kubes Formula Junior

Dec 26, 2011
    Phoenixville PA
    Full Name:
    Dennis
    Resurrecting a slightly old thread...

I agree with the above that we wouldn't bring any value to Radnor Hunt. I also think one of the most important aspects of C&C is that it is always in the same spot at the same time, which makes it logistically easy especially for those folks not on Fchat.

That being said, I also understand the photographers' desire for a prettier backdrop to the parking lot. So I would be up for "moving" C&C once or twice in the spring/summer to a more scenic venue -- always love to see the pics from the photographers in the group, and would be great to have a more scenic background. Just would need to plan ahead a bit (like Zaff did on here with the Radnor Hunt C&C) to inform others of the venue change.

Wondering if going to a park instead of a country club might work? Valley Forge has some gorgeous spots, although to Bob's point that is even further north...

Just fantasizing about spring at this point -- I'm sick of all this salt and white stuff on the roads!

Cheers!
    Dennis

9. dlbutler

dlbutler Formula 3

Sep 18, 2009
    There's the Brandywine Battlefield park nearby in Chadds Ford on US-1. The first Mason-Dixon Rally I attended ended there.

10. rcraig

rcraig F1 Rookie

Dec 7, 2005
    Maryland
    Full Name:
    Bob Craig
    DUDES- It must stay at a coffee place I think.