Central PA Detailer | FerrariChat

Central PA Detailer

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region - USA (PA, DE, MD, DC, VA)' started by ZINGARA 250GTL, Dec 31, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ZINGARA 250GTL

ZINGARA 250GTL F1 World Champ
    Owner

Jun 21, 2002
    PA
    Full Name:
    Ken
    I need a new detailer anywhere between Harrisburg and the MD line or in Lancaster County.
    My old guy seems to have gotten a bit too big for his britches with other ventures. Suggestions appreciated.

2. Becketts

Becketts Rookie

Aug 10, 2012
    PA
    Full Name:
    MG
  3. Oakes Detail

Oakes Detail Formula Junior

Nov 4, 2009
    West Chester, PA
    Full Name:
    Oakes Detail
    I would be more than happy to help you with your needs. Many members of the forum can attest to my services. We are a little more east of the Lancaster County area, however we do offer trailer services. We are also the only CQFinest, OCP, Modesta Authorized Detailers in Eastern Pa.

We have a long list of Concours and Show winning clients, some on this forum.

oakesdetail.com | Home

4. AdvancedDetailingMainLine

BANNED

Nov 17, 2014
    West Chester, PA
    Full Name:
    Matt Davis
    Hi Ken,

My names Matt and I am the Co-Owner of Advanced Detailing of the Main Line. Sorry I did not see your post sooner. However, as Becketts said, I would be more than happy to be of service to you! We offer full paint perfection details and have received nothing but 5star reviews. We are located in the West Chester Area and offer pick up and delivery with open and enclosed trailers, and promise to take the utmost care of your vehicle!
    Please let me know if I can assist you in anything!
    Thank You

5. sunir

sunir Formula Junior

Oct 30, 2014
    MD
    Full Name:
    Sunir
    Looks like we have a good old fashion PA knock down drag out Detailers brawl Oakes vs main line (okay a little dramatic lol haha!) ... Show us whatcha got. Post some pics fellas... Showcase some of your best work... Gloves off! :)

6. Mondog1

Mondog1 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 27, 2006
    Philly burbs
    Full Name:
    Robert
    Competition is fine as long as both parties play fair.

7. AdvancedDetailingMainLine

BANNED

Nov 17, 2014
    West Chester, PA
    Full Name:
    Matt Davis
    #7 AdvancedDetailingMainLine, Jan 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    This is our latest completed project, a paint restoration on a 73 Z28 Camaro. Although its not the coolest car in the world, this is one of the projects I am very proud of as it was one of the most challenging paint restoration jobs. Over 30 hours of work were put into restoring the paint. I'll let the pictures speak for themselves, but to accomplish this we wet sanded the entire car using various grits of sand paper, then used a 4-5 Stage Polish depending on the area of the vehicle. Check them out, the owner loved the completed product so much he's been daily driving it ever since!
    I am new to Ferrari Chat so I haven't had the opportunity to run all but one post on here, but nonetheless I promise more to come. I've been very busy lately with prepping 10 cars for the Philadelphia Auto Show so once that is over I'll have time to post about my latest 3 projects, paint corrections on a: 2005 Ferrari 360 Spyder, <1000mile Testarossa, and a 25th Anniversary Countach.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

8. Oakes Detail

Nov 4, 2009
    West Chester, PA
    Full Name:
    Oakes Detail
    No competition seen here, in fact I welcome their presence. There's plenty of work to go around! To compete in an area as abundant as this one is an unwise waste of time, as stated, nothing wrong with it as long as it's fair.

Wish you luck in your endeavors!

9. sunir

sunir Formula Junior

Oct 30, 2014
    MD
    Full Name:
    Sunir
    ^^^ looks bloody amazing! Main line lands a huge right hook with that one folks :) Oaks what say you?

10. Oakes Detail

Nov 4, 2009
    West Chester, PA
    Full Name:
    Oakes Detail
    Fair enough, give me a few minutes.

11. Oakes Detail

Nov 4, 2009
    West Chester, PA
    Full Name:
    Oakes Detail
    #11 Oakes Detail, Jan 23, 2015
    Keeping with the older car theme, Black/Black 993 Turbo we corrected and restored recently, full undercarriage restoration as well as refinishing of many components. Interior seat replacement and restoration, etc. Pictures are self explanatory on the paint.

12. AdvancedDetailingMainLine

BANNED

Nov 17, 2014
    West Chester, PA
    Full Name:
    Matt Davis
    Very nice work Nick, I love older Porsches!

13. Ferrararu

Ferrararu Rookie

Apr 2, 2010
    That is a cool pic with the 993 in the foreground and the 996 in the background too. Im seeing quality work all around guys. impressive.

14. Oakes Detail

Nov 4, 2009
    West Chester, PA
    Full Name:
    Oakes Detail
    #14 Oakes Detail, Jan 23, 2015
  15. sunir

sunir Formula Junior

Oct 30, 2014
    MD
    Full Name:
    Sunir
    This is great!! Oaks and Mainline both showing amazing work. OP looks like you're in great hands no matter where you choose. Both of these guys have posted some incredible work pics and really showcases their craftsmanship!

16. Daytona BeauTTy

Daytona BeauTTy Karting

Feb 20, 2012
    Kennett Square, PA
    Full Name:
    Michael Abens
    I don't have any affiliation but Autobionix has been my go to place for a couple years now. He's also done many, many high end cars for professional athletes on our local teams. They are worth a good look.