Greetings from Advanced Detailing of the Main Line | FerrariChat

Greetings from Advanced Detailing of the Main Line

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region - USA (PA, DE, MD, DC, VA)' started by AdvancedDetailingMainLine, Jan 22, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. AdvancedDetailingMainLine

BANNED

Nov 17, 2014
    West Chester, PA
    Full Name:
    Matt Davis
    #1 AdvancedDetailingMainLine, Jan 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Greetings from Advanced Detailing of the Main Line!

I already recognize a few users by cars that I have seen at Cars & Coffee West Chester!

My name is Matt Davis and I am the Co-Owner of Advanced Detailing of the Main Line. Myself and my business partner Brandon Fournier started this company with the goal of being the premier Paint Perfection company in the area! We have years of experience in the detailing industry, and are here to perfect your vehicle!

First off you might ask, what is Paint Perfection? As I am sure, everyone has heard of "Paint Correction" or "Paint Restoration", so for my first post on Ferrari Chat, I would like to introduce you to a term I prefer better which is, "Paint Perfection"
    So what does that mean?
    Paint Perfection, simply put, is the best the paint on your car can be. Lately, the term "paint correction" has become looser and looser in the detailing world. My goal is to change that.
    What we do here at Advanced Detailing, is spend countless hours on your vehicle to make the paint and whole vehicle look better than new by using our expertise and the highest quality materials available. I will, of course, use the term "paint correction" to refer to a detail that is accomplished by compounding and polishing, and "paint restoration" as a detail that requires a full wet sand. However, I guarantee that every vehicle that leaves our shop will be up to my standard of Paint Perfection!

How do we accomplish this?
    To accomplish Paint Perfection, we use only the highest quality equipment, polishes, and coatings available on the market, and are always open to new products as technology advances. I will create a post later about all the products we use to accomplish our masterpieces.

What we can offer you.
    I believe you can be good at a lot of things, or amazing at one thing! Thus, Brandon and myself focus on the detailing aspect, and we sub-contract other experts in their fields to provide the best of any service to you at a one stop shop! Here we offer:
    Paint Correction and Restoration Details
    Ceramic Coatings (CQuartz & Modesta)
    Clear Wraps (3M & Xpel)
    Vinyl Wraps
    Window Tinting
    Wheel Repair & Painting
    Paint-less Dent Repair

We also offer local and long distance pickup by open and enclosed trailers!

In conclusion as quoted by my favorite movie, I ask that you not judge us by our successes, but by our failures. Every client that has left our bay doors has been pleased with our work, as evidenced by all of our 5 Star Reviews and Testimonials. We have had clients on numerous occasions say, "My car looks better than the day I bought it". I've included some pictures so you can see some of our latest work. I encourage you to check out our website and Facebook page for many more pictures.
    Feel free to private message me at anytime, I love talking about what we do!
    Let our work speak for itself as we will be front and center in the DUB Section of the Philadelphia Auto Show showcasing a number of rare, exotic vehicles including a <1000mile Testarossa and a 25th Anniversary Lamborghini Countach that we have detailed!

Thank you for taking time to check us out, and I look forward to posting about our latest project; a true paint correction on a 2005 Ferrari 360 Spider. Thanks again!

Advanced Detailing of the Main Line
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. JoeZaff

JoeZaff F1 Veteran
    Owner

Aug 5, 2007
    Philly suburbs
    Full Name:
    Joe
    Hey Matt,
    Pursuant to F-chat terms of service, you cannot promote your services on this forum unless you are a sponsor.

3. turbos7903

turbos7903 F1 Rookie

Mar 16, 2006
    delaware
    Full Name:
    jon walton
    I think he is the regional sponsor Joe

4. JoeZaff

JoeZaff F1 Veteran
    Owner

Aug 5, 2007
    Philly suburbs
    Full Name:
    Joe
    Wow. That's great...

Matt,
    Please pardon my ignorance, welcome to the forum and thank you for becoming a sponsor. I look forward to seeing you at C&C as well as photos of your work!!!

5. Daytona BeauTTy

Daytona BeauTTy Karting

Feb 20, 2012
    Kennett Square, PA
    Full Name:
    Michael Abens
    I look forward to meeting you guys at C&C!

6. AdvancedDetailingMainLine

BANNED

Nov 17, 2014
    West Chester, PA
    Full Name:
    Matt Davis
    I look forward to meeting you all as well, hopefully spring comes early!